The beautiful persons club

BP Christmas Decorations (Read 553 times)

Amy, your sister is a BP, too! Big grin
    Can you believe she's 8 months pregnant?! She so doesn't look it. And thank you. I think so too. Smile

Amy

Jazz hands!

Jewish boyfriend + visit family for Xmas = don't bother with tree Big grin
      run run run AHHHHHH run run run

Bugs

Can you believe she's 8 months pregnant
        Tongue Life is not fair.

Bugs

skinnycaponesugar

Can you believe she's 8 months pregnant?! She so doesn't look it. And thank you. I think so too. Smile
          She looks radiant! Smile We don't have tree yet. But my BP husband has put blue lights inside the walls, then he walked to the ridge on the opposite hill. Apparenty the house looks like a "spaceship glowing through the trees"...not quite as subtle as I would have liked. I'll have to take pictures...

Love, Run, Sleep

Teresadfp

One day at a time

I like the mental image of a glowing spaceshp at Christmas, lol! We have some old lights from the 80s like that - those huge, bright blue bulbs. I don't know why we've kept them in the basement all these years! Our tree is still standing unadorned - the kids have been too busy this week with homework to help me. Friday night, maybe!

A Saucy Wench

I was NOT a BP 8 months pregnant.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Me neither. I was at least 50#s overweight when I got pregnant...by 8 months along I looked morbidly obese, not pregnant.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Here are two of our Christmas card photos. The first is from this year, and the second is from 2003. You can see our house addition that took longer than the original house to build! The boys' hair drives me nuts, but it's not a battle worth fighting!
                    Me neither. I was at least 50#s overweight when I got pregnant...by 8 months along I looked morbidly obese, not pregnant.
                    My sister lost almost 50 pounds in the year before she got pregnant. I'm so impressed with her (and happy for her) for having a healthy pregnancy. She has always been beautiful, but now she really is, as Chickadee so nicely put it, radiant. Also, she wants to start running next year. She signed up for the Disneyland 5K with me for next summer. Smile

Amy

The Greatest of All Time

You all have some nice cribs. [sigh]
                      all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

skinnycaponesugar

Teresa, your kids are getting older but you are getting younger, how's that happening?? Cool Lovely homes indeed, BPs! Smile

Love, Run, Sleep

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You all have some nice cribs. [sigh]
                          Heh, not us. One would never know that 3 BPs live in our house. They probably expect trolls or something... Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Another Passion

I HIGHLY doubt that and, this statement means nothing without pics (as JK would say).

Rick
                            "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                            "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                            runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Another Passion

Heh, not us. One would never know that 3 BPs live in our house. They probably expect trolls or something... Tongue
                              Us too, k. We live in a very modest home, but are thoroughly happy with it.... well, other than the black mold, winter drafts, decaying mouse smell, and so on... Other than that, it's all good. Very homey, homies.

Rick
                              "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                              "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                              runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Teresadfp

One day at a time

I should add that the only reason we have such a nice house is that DH is a structural engineer and has been a carpenter and cabinet maker in the past. He was the GC on the original house and the addition, and did a lot of the work himself. There's no way we could have afforded it otherwise! It took us 12 years to be able to afford the garage! I'm so proud of him - he has done a lot starting with almost nothing. Our business will be 10 years old in June, thanks to his hard work. Smile