Ultra Runners

Hey Perfesser... (Read 428 times)

Kalsarikännit

I was snooping around on Real Endurance, looking at some results.  Guess who's name popped up as the winner of the 12 Hours of Hostelity in Georgia?

Congrats!

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

Imminent Catastrophe

Thanks! I also hold the course record. 

Strange things can happen at very small races.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Best Present Ever

I run some small races and the only "funny" thing that every happened to me was 2nd in my AG. Congrats!
        xor

I hope they submit results to Ultra Running, because there are fewer cooler things than seeing your name followed by the !

Good job!

Awesome!! A win is a win. Smile

~Sara
            It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard is what makes it great. ~ Jimmy Dugan

TripleBock

Exactly - Congrats.  I keep thinking it says Hostility ~ 

Awesome!! A win is a win. Smile

I am fuller bodied than Dopplebock

Imminent Catastrophe

Yeah, I was going to quit at 40 miles but the RD said I was in the lead so I couldn't. 

I won a pair of Salomons, they just arrived today!

Robert, I have begged the RD to submit it to UR. That will be suitable for framing, I hope they spell my name right, though.

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

xor

I agree.  If they list you as Professor, that will be a shame.

Congratulations!! Cool

Leslie
                    Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                    -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Imminent Catastrophe

Now that Anton Krupicka has entered the Tarawera Ultra my chances of another win have diminished significantly. 

Kalsarikännit

Now that Anton Krupicka has entered the Tarawera Ultra my chances of another win have diminished significantly. 

Is it wrong to cheer for an entire field to DNF?

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

xor

I dunno man, his track record isn't exactly perfection.  Keep the faith!

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Imminent Catastrophe

I dunno man, his track record isn't exactly perfection.  Keep the faith!

So, does anyone know how I can get in touch with Tanya Harding?

MTA: Oh crap, given Anton's recent injury history, that's seriously bad karma. It was a joke, people! I wish Anton all the best!

DoppleBock

Congrats Professer ~ A wins a win ~ its been a really long time since I have been relavent in a race ...

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !