Ultra Runners

Ice Age 50M (Read 1630 times)

Kalsarikännit

Ice Age is doing a small supported training run on April 21.  Kenosha has a beer and cheese fest that afternoon at the brat stop.

Trails, beer, cheese, swoon.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

I'm signed up and didn't get the email.  Count me in either way!

Kalsarikännit

From the e-mail:

IAT50 Training Runs

There will be two training runs on Saturday, April 21 and Saturday, April 28.  Both runs will start at the Nordic trail head (the Start/Finish of the IAT50) at 7:30 a.m.

These are loosely organized runs with minimal aid.  Ground arrows will mark the way -- but you should be somewhat familiar with the trail system, or run with someone who is.  We'll supply one aid station along the way with water and Heed. 

Together, we'll cover the entire 50-mile course over those two runs.  You can run as many miles as you like -- and feel free to bring a friend or two.  Everyone is welcome, whether or not they are registered for Ice Age.  Just sign in and run!

They also said that Heave will be served at the race.  Dead

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

xor

YUM!

DoppleBock

This is the day of the Carmel Marathon -

If you want to do a small unsupported run from New Fane or Mauthe Lake - I could be talked into it some other day.  I am not against taking a day of vacation mid-week if it looks like a nice day. 

Ice Age is doing a small supported training run on April 21.  Kenosha has a beer and cheese fest that afternoon at the brat stop.

Trails, beer, cheese, swoon.

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !