Ultra Runners

Newbie Nasvillian seeking friend with 'fro (Read 276 times)

You'll ruin your knees!

Trent... (I knew you would come here )...

Just came across this... http://www .runnersworld.com/community/forums/runner-communities/trail-running/around-nashville-area (added a space after 'www' to make it non-clickable...)...thought you might want to jump in and lure her (I think) away from RW.

Although the comment about the trails in PWP... egads!

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Seems you can lead a horse to water but you can't make her drink.  Sigh.  Seems she'd rather stay on the RW site and then end up driving 2 hours to the next town than jump onto any of several Nashville forums where people can actually answer her question. 

You'll ruin your knees!

Seems you can lead a horse to water but you can't make her drink.  Sigh.  Seems she'd rather stay on the RW site and then end up driving 2 hours to the next town than jump onto any of several Nashville forums where people can actually answer her question. 

...must be something you said.

Oh well, I tried, you tried... not sure why they even bothered posting their request! 

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)