Ultra Runners

OFFICIAL FANS 2012 SITE (Read 401 times)

DoppleBock

I missed this earlier

I think what John Mass failed to say = He set an American Age group record for the 12 hour race by running - 84.74 miles and winning the event - Great race John - Congratulations

Also important to all of us guys when we run a race that has Carolyn Smith in it - He did not get chicked.

<colgroup> <col width="28" /> <col width="43" /> <col width="57" /> <col width="51" /> <col width="33" /> <col width="73" /> <col span="2" width="105" /> <col width="43" /> <col width="33" /></colgroup>
    251 1 1 84.74 R John Maas Sleepy Eye MN 51
    288 2 2 80.23 R John Storkamp Hastings MN 32
    201 3 1 78.98 R Carolyn Smith Fox Point WI 46
    226 4 3 75.26 R Chris Rubesch Duluth MN 26
    217 5 4 69.54 R Eric Schotz Woodbury MN 40
    237 6 2 67.75 R Jennifer Aradi Chicago IL 37
    222 7 5 66.75 R Ross Jilk River Falls WI 47
    255 8 6 65.00 R David Eitrheim Menomonie WI 55
    202 9 7 63.70 R David Holmen Eagan MN 51
    221 10 3 62.78 R Erin Warshaw Minnetonka MN 46

Was a late entry for the 12 hour event. Just came out and ran. The afternoon got a bit warm, but had a good day. Wish it would have went better for DB - but he continued to fight for EVERY mile.

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

Kalsarikännit

Was a late entry for the 12 hour event. Just came out and ran. The afternoon got a bit warm, but had a good day. Wish it would have went better for DB - but he continued to fight for EVERY mile.

John, were you wearing a Boston hat and sitting next to Joe Fejes at the breakfast?

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

Holy cow!  That is pretty awesome John Maas!

Buzzie

Bacon Party!

It seemed like a good idea at the time ... To set a record. Congratulations!

Liz

pace sera, sera

John, were you wearing a Boston hat and sitting next to Joe Fejes at the breakfast?

Wrigley, yes that was me. First time I have met Joe and I enjoyed talking with him.

Now some stuff is coming together.....

Wrigley = Jennifer... Congratulations on the 2nd place female!  Impressive mileage!

Buzzie = Liz  You did the 24 hour (I can't even imagine being out there that long).

Dopple Bock = Mike  I'm a DB fan. Everyone can learn what it takes from the Big Horse.  Recover wisely DB- maybe see you at Sawtooth this fall?

All of you were at the breakfast? and probably at the same table as me?  I saw DB, but since I don't hang out on these message boards much (and everybody changes their names on these boards) - I just don't put it all together.

Thanks everyone here for all the kind words. I do not feel worthy.  So many top notch athletes out there.

Carolyn Smith, Patrick Russell, John Storkamp, Chris Rubesch, Joe Boler... all of these runners can kick my butt easily.

I got lucky. Smile

Buzzie

Bacon Party!

Buzzie = Liz  You did the 24 hour (I can't even imagine being out there that long).

lol, neither could I ... I dropped around 12.5 hours to enjoy beer with friends! Big grin

I wasn't at breakfast, so don't wrack your head too much trying to figure out which one was me.

Congratulations again, top notch athlete!

Liz

pace sera, sera

Kalsarikännit

All of you were at the breakfast? and probably at the same table as me? 

Yup.  Funny.  I'm the seven-footer with the pigtails. I think we said congrats to each other after the breakfast.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart