Ultra Runners

ATY (Read 190 times)

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

She's at 104.98 in 28:56:06. Another lap will move her into 3rd.

Nice.

steph  

bhearn

Barring disaster I'd say she's got the win.

Go WG!!!

bhearn

13 3F Jennifer Aradi 38 109.18 175.71 30:11:13 1335 Dec 30

On On

Doing a quick analysis of the other females it looks like there is no current competition for her to go after.  The two ahead of her are off the course (chasing ghosts) and the others that started with her have stopped at 100 miles.

She needs a marathon to over take first female and still has 17+ hours to do it.

bhearn

It looks to me like 5F and 6F, Guveiyian and Kokesh, are still running, 8 miles back. They just now got 101. Or am I misreading? Or are you there and saw them call it quits?

On On

It looks to me like 5F and 6F, Guveiyian and Kokesh, are still running, 8 miles back. They just now got 101. Or am I misreading? Or are you there and saw them call it quits?

No, I am internet stalking while waiting to go out to a party.  At the time I looked it appeared they stopped based on their lap times.  But maybe they both just took a while for photos, celebratory things with friends / family and are now back out there doing more laps.

All that aside I don't see them as true competition to WG but it may mean she can't stop at 134.

bhearn

Kouros retook the lead in the 6 day! Looks like maybe Fejes is taking a nap.

On On

Jen takes 2nd place with this lap.

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Jen takes 2nd place with this lap.

Go Jen!

steph  

PaulyGram

Fast is better than long

Seems like steady movement. 12 hr to make 20 miles for first.

2017 Goals: Give up goals; they're stoopid

Give a man a fire and he'll be warm the rest of the night;
                      Set a man afire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.

What in the Jehu?

Uh oh... now what?

Less than twenty miles out of 1st... patience is rewarding (some determination assumed).

10 2F Jennifer (closet Seahawks fan) Aradi 38 115.48 185.84 32:17:41 1335 Dec 30
                        MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

10 2F Jennifer (closet Seahawks fan) Aradi 38 115.48 185.84 32:17:41 1335 Dec 30

Go Jen!

Go Packers!  (Sorry, Jen.)

Go Seahawks!

Running is dumb.

bhearn

Imminent Catastrophe

WG is a gladiator.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Uh oh... now what?

Hmmm

10 2F Jennifer Aradi 38 119.68 192.6 33:45:09 1335 Dec 30

uhhh...

170.00  -  119.68 = 50.32 miles needed with 14:14:51 to go ... am I jinxing her by noticing this?

Does she have scheduled rest stops in the remaining time?

She has made a tremendous recovery from the early troubles.

Hang in there kid -- It's New Year's and some of us will stay up with you.