Ultra Runners

Rocky? (Read 462 times)

HoosierDaddy

GreyBeard

Mr. Koerner is going to be there now.  Could be interesting to see if Meltzer or he can give Sharman any fits.

• Black Canyon 100k
    • RRR
    • Zane Grey 100k
    • High Lonesome 100
    • Wyoming Range 100 (?)
    • The Bear 100
    • Javelina Jundred (?)

You'll ruin your knees!

Last year Koerner ran pretty much with Anton K throughout the race, only finishing a few back.  Meltzer was back a bit further.  None really challenged Ian other than falling a few more minutes back each consecutive pass through DamNation... it was fun!  Will be fun again! 

Live updates here and runner number look-up here...

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

xor

Participating in the event?

That could mean just about anything.  Distributing t-shirts?  Hanging glow sticks at night?  Racing?  Doing God-knows-whatever Lynn does?  Adding roots to the course?

no gracias

Who else is in?

I'm "in".

Officially, I'm "running" the 50. Realistically, I will just be a fat guy suffering through as many miles as I can.

I thought the "dark time" wasn't supposed to happen until after a bunch of miles.

What have I done?

See y'all soon!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

You'll ruin your knees!

I'm "in".

Let me know if you need to bum a cigarette Wink

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Participating in the event?

That could mean just about anything.  Distributing t-shirts?  Hanging glow sticks at night?  Racing?  Doing God-knows-whatever Lynn  does?  Adding roots to the course?

OK, "Participating" was a bit vague...  Running the 100; or walking/crawling whatever works at the time... Getting pretty fired up about it!

John

You'll ruin your knees!

Johnmaas, now that you have de-vagued... let me say have a great run! 

Please make sure and look me up at DamNation... I'll tell the ladies to give you the "special"... Wink

Save travels down from MN!

Let me know if you need to bum a cigarette Wink

The times aren't that dark.

Yet.

"Plus, I just like to put quotes around stuff."

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

You'll ruin your knees!

"Yet"... can I quote you?

Johnmaas, now that you have de-vagued... let me say have a great run! 

Please make sure and look me up at DamNation... I'll tell the ladies to give you the "special"... Wink

Save travels down from MN!

Thanks, Lynn!

I will make a point of meeting you at Dam Nation!

Thanks in advance for your volunteer help @ Rocky!

John

xor

Team Pink is in Houston.  Weeee.

Kalsarikännit

Is there runner tracking?  I swear, I have spent some sleepless nights glued to the computer watching the creeping progress of imaginary people that exist on the intertubes.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

Imminent Catastrophe

Non-sequitir but from what I've read, shouldn't it be "Rooty Raccon"?

Just wondering.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

You'll ruin your knees!

Is there runner tracking?  I swear, I have spent some sleepless nights glued to the computer watching the creeping progress of imaginary people that exist on the intertubes.

Yes, I posted links above... 2nd comment on this page.

Kalsarikännit

Yes, I posted links above... 2nd comment on this page.

Blush

Whoops.  I must have been distracted by the good looks of all the runners in this group.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart