Ultra Runners

Hardrock 100 (Read 417 times)

Wasatch Speedgoat

Steve - Absolutely loved your report (not to mention the pics). Thanks for sharing!
    Glad you enjoyed the report and photos, Leslie....it was fun taking them!

Life is short, play hard!

Wasatch Speedgoat

Hello Steve! Long time not seeing you in virtual land...not so long IRL. It was great to meet you and Deb. Congrats on your finish! I got to cover almost half of the course between pacing and pre-race activities and cannot wait to see the rest! I'll take a look at your pics... I have a great one of you at the finish...I'll be glad to email if if you want...email me at lynn dot ballard @ pepsico cot com. Lynn Lynn....PM sent. It was great to finally meet you also, will be more in the future I'm sure. Glad you got to enjoy the race run that I have been enjoying for the past 8 years Big grin Steve

Life is short, play hard!

You'll ruin your knees!

For those really interested, here is a 20 minute video following two Colorado Springs runners in their effort at Hardrock this year. John Tiesher is one of the guys I stayed with during my time in Silverton, a good guy. It is his first attempt at Hardrock. He is an accomplished athlete, competing in many ultras and adventure races in the mountains of Colorado...Hardrock had some lessons for him... http://www.gazette.com/video/index.php?bcpid=1155184276&bclid=1155106690&bctid=1676371800 Enjoy, Lynn B

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)