Ultra Runners

johnmaas (Read 233 times)

You'll ruin your knees!

Congrats on completing Lean Horse 100!!!! 18 hours and change is smokin' fast...6th overall! I don't know if you keep up with the forums, but, dude...WAY TO GO! Lynn B

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Congrats on completing Lean Horse 100!!!! 18 hours and change is smokin' fast...6th overall!
      Holy cow!!! Shocked Way to go! Let us know if and when you post a report. . . . . . Dang!

Leslie
      Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
      -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Dang... nice job... that's FLYING!
          Thank you for the kind words... I lurk here once in a while, sometimes looking for ultra tips, tricks, etc. Yes, I did write up a race report on my blog... For those of you interested it can be found at: http://johnmaas.blogspot.com/ Thanks again, John

You'll ruin your knees!

"These runners in front of me were for real!"... Dude, that's what the guys behind you were sayin! You are, in fact, the real deal! Way to go on execution of a really smart game plan. The difference between game plan and acutal for the last 25 is what impresses me the most. Congrats on a well run race. Lynn B

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

What a great run, John. I enjoyed reading your report. Thanks for sharing.

Leslie
              Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
              -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance