Ultra Runners

US 24 hour team studettes (Read 50 times)

DoppleBock

http://www.usatf.org/Sports/MUT/Team-USA/2017-Qualification-Standards.aspx

140 = 6th place ... Go team USA

Men's team is pretty decent too ... Go Bhearn !

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

Buzzie

Bacon Party!

It could be an interesting weekend ... 

Liz

pace sera, sera

DoppleBock

I saw that ... It is rare there are 3 > 150 for men at the same race in the USA.

Woman - I do not know what to expect.

It could be an interesting weekend ... 

Mishka

There are a couple of ranking questions on the men's side that I'm curious about. Why does Westernack's 140.85 rank above Cash's 143.66? Also Greg Soutiea ran 143.39 at Desert Solstice in December. Why isn't that on the men's list?

DoppleBock

the 140.85 is probably an error that needs to be corrected.

Greg Soutiea - LIkely the same thing.

The bottom of the page

**Please submit notification of athletes missed in this ranking list to howardvchair@gmail.com. Include athlete name, race name, race date, and URL for race if possible.**

If there is real concern the correction notes should be made prior to 4/3/17.  Sometimes people do not accept their spot on the team, so the goal is to have the list complete and accurate top to bottom

There are a couple of ranking questions on the men's side that I'm curious about. Why does Westernack's 140.85 rank above Cash's 143.66? Also Greg Soutiea ran 143.39 at Desert Solstice in December. Why isn't that on the men's list?

Mishka

Thanks, DoppleBock.

Kinda funny...in the time between my earlier post and now, the page has been updated. Soutiea is added and Cash's performance has been moved above Wasternack's.

DoppleBock

Maybe Howard is a Running ahead stalker or maybe Bhearn forwarded you question to Howard.  Bob is our local running stud listed as #4 qualifier currently on the men's list.

I had the honor of being on the 2009 team ... kind of a 1 hit wonder, but it was a great time that I will cherish as long as I can remember it.

bhearn

That was very inspirational; it's why I started running 24-hours.