Ultra Runners

Ultra Races 3-4 August (Read 40 times)

ultratom80

Anyone know of any good ultra races the weekend of 3-4 August, on the east coast?

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Where on the east coast? If you are close to central PA, there is a FA event (50k) full of difficult rocky terrain and "hills" out in the wild.

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

jbyram2

Eat to run, Run to eat

Aug 10th In Rocakaway NJ, Wildcat Ridge Romp has distances of 10, 31, 50, or 62 miles.

Last year the 50 miler was 90% DNF. No finishers for the 100k

Ok, wrong weekend I know...

Stone Mill 50m 11/16/13  12:42

Febapple Frozen 50k 2/22/14  9:20:55

DIrty German 50m 5/18/14 12:06:16

ultratom80

Where on the east coast? If you are close to central PA, there is a FA event (50k) full of difficult rocky terrain and "hills" out in the wild.

Sounds interesting. I am in MD so not to far away. Is there a website for it?

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Sounds interesting. I am in MD so not to far away. Is there a website for it?

http://www.donrunsfar.com/

Sorry..I should have put the website.  It's free but RD wants to know how many people are coming so there is some sort of registration.  It's about an hour (or so) further NW of Harrisburg - fyi.

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

Ojo

Aug 10th In Rocakaway NJ, Wildcat Ridge Romp has distances of 10, 31, 50, or 62 miles.

Last year the 50 miler was 90% DNF. No finishers for the 100k

Ok, wrong weekend I know...

I think there were 3 50 mile finishers.  And Rick was kind enough to let the rest of us drop to the 50k so that we didn't get a DNF.  Tough course but really beautiful.  And well run of course!

Sara

MM #2929

On On

I think there were 3 50 mile finishers.  And Rick was kind enough to let the rest of us drop to the 50k so that we didn't get a DNF.  Tough course but really beautiful.  And well run of course!

Thanks for the compliment about the race.

Here is a fat ass in Long Island that weekend.

https://www.facebook.com/events/590582394297845/