Ultra Runners

3 Days at the Fair - 2016 (Read 29 times)

chuckstone

I want to give a shout out to RD Rick McNulty and family and other volunteers for the great race they put on.

For my first time in a fixed time race, I was well taken care of.  Every kind of support a runner could need was available in a fun setting.

Some big numbers were put up too (hopefully I have the details correct):

Serge Arbona went 303 miles to win the 72 hour race, John Fegyveres 257 for second.  Ella Lombardi first female with 203, Darlene Kresse 187; 15 others hit 200 or more.

48 Hours: Jim Barnes 161 (77 yrs old, setting an age group world record), Gerald Tabios 156; Lisa Van Wolde 173, Lisa Gesualdo 142.

24 Hours: Gregory Soutiea 123, Greg Armstrong 121; Rebecca Swartz 105, Kay Scott 91.

Also 12 hour, 6 hour races, and single or quadzilla options for 50K & marathon.

I set my own distance PR of 101 in the 24.  I am more than pleased.

http://www.njtrailseries.com/fair

On On

Great job Chuck, thanks for the shout out.  Hope to see you again next year, if not sooner at One Day.

Rick

I want to give a shout out to RD Rick McNulty and family and other volunteers for the great race they put on.

For my first time in a fixed time race, I was well taken care of.  Every kind of support a runner could need was available in a fun setting.

Some big numbers were put up too (hopefully I have the details correct):

Serge Arbona went 303 miles to win the 72 hour race, John Fegyveres 257 for second.  Ella Lombardi first female with 203, Darlene Kresse 187; 15 others hit 200 or more.

48 Hours: Jim Barnes 161 (77 yrs old, setting an age group world record), Gerald Tabios 156; Lisa Van Wolde 173, Lisa Gesualdo 142.

24 Hours: Gregory Soutiea 123, Greg Armstrong 121; Rebecca Swartz 105, Kay Scott 91.

Also 12 hour, 6 hour races, and single or quadzilla options for 50K & marathon.

I set my own distance PR of 101 in the 24.  I am more than pleased.

http://www.njtrailseries.com/fair