Ultra Runners

Vol State (Read 244 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Carl A

Sweet!

I've been thinking of organizing something similar in my state, across Route 6 maybe. It'd have to be another fatass like the VTU, because nobody would be stupid enough to pay money for these things.

Of course, it takes a certain stupidity (or a deep longing for such) to run something like that in the first place.

MTfix typo

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

. . . . . . . . . . DANG! . . . . . . . . . .

Leslie
      Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
      -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Gringo runner

A friend and I will be doing a similar run across the state of Missouri, fat ass style and self supported (pushing a jogging stroller with our gear), starting this Sunday 7/19.  The run will be from Kansas City to St Louis, around 320 miles, and will take a week.  We are raising money for a children's hospital.  I looking at it as a running vacation.  If any are interested, you can follow the daily updates on twitter.com/dstores.  And if anyone is in the area and up for a slow long run it would be great to have company.  

Enjoy life... this is not a rehearsal.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Awesome!  I want pictures and a report.  Good luck!!
          Carl A

A friend and I will be doing a similar run across the state of Missouri, fat ass style and self supported (pushing a jogging stroller with our gear), starting this Sunday 7/19.  The run will be from Kansas City to St Louis, around 320 miles, and will take a week.  We are raising money for a children's hospital.  I looking at it as a running vacation.  If any are interested, you can follow the daily updates on twitter.com/dstores.  And if anyone is in the area and up for a slow long run it would be great to have company.  

I agree with Trent--that's way, way cool. Let me know here how I can send the hospital a little money to support your cause (I'm not up to speed yet on twitter).

If your friend's name is Louie, that would be the awesomest; you could have "Meet Me in St. Louie, Louie" as a theme song.

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

Gringo runner

In case anyone is interested in donating to our charity,  the Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital (in St. Louis) in our 320 mile self supported run across the state of MIssouri (from KC to STL), you can write a check to "SFBRHS (MIssouri Crossing)"  and to the follwong address: 

SFBRHS (MIssouri Crossing),

1000 Borgia Drive

Washington, MO 63090

Gracias

David Stores

www.twittter.com/dstores

Enjoy life... this is not a rehearsal.