Ultra Runners

Ultra Signup Incorrect Race Results (Read 54 times)

RunDeanRun

How do I remove another person's race results from posting under my name? Tried contacting the site and am getting NO where! Frustrating!!

SillyC

Have you logged in and tried the tools?

IF you log in, there's a way to "Edit your Results".    They have both a merge tool and a way to remove someone else from your results.

I have an uncommon name, so I haven't gone through the tools yet.

RunDeanRun

yes, logged in and tried to "Edit My Results" using the sites instructions .... "Next, identify which results are not yours and change the dropdown to the correct person. Then click "Save"

The persons results are still under my name; after trying this fix. Any other suggestions? P.S. I have a pretty common name .....

SillyC

yes, logged in and tried to "Edit My Results" using the sites instructions .... "Next, identify which results are not yours and change the dropdown to the correct person. Then click "Save"

The persons results are still under my name; after trying this fix. Any other suggestions? P.S. I have a pretty common name .....

Bummer.  Sorry, I'm out.

Is there a specific reason that you need them gone?

RunDeanRun

Just don't like a "random" person's results under my name. I guess I'm picky that way. LOL

SillyC

Just don't like a "random" person's results under my name. I guess I'm picky that way. LOL

Oh, okay.  I was wondering if you were applying to Barkley or something like that.  Then I'd suggest specifically including in your application the results that WEREN'T yours (presuming that the other RunDeanRun #2  is slower than you).

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

I have the same problem. Since the other person's results aren't mine, I don't think I can edit them.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                      05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.