Ultra Runners

Ultra Board (Read 244 times)

Can someone please provide me with the directions to sign up for the ultra board?  (That's all I know to call it.)

Leslie
    Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
    -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Imminent Catastrophe

Try THIS. I hope this works.

I recommend the digest version.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

DoppleBock

Make sure you set yourself up not to get an e-mail when anyone posts something or your box may get filled really quick.  I go there once a week and read stuff, but do not want to get an additional 200+ e-mails a week. 

Can someone please provide me with the directions to sign up for the ultra board?  (That's all I know to call it.)

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

Thanks! Smile

Leslie
          -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Bare Performance

You'll ruin your knees!

Run away!

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

I remember the Board being overwhelming before.  Actually, I needed to provide the info to a guy a recently met who is running Pine to Palm in a month and one of his pacers isn't going to work out.  He reached out to me to pace him, but (1) I can't get away, (2) P2P is a beast, (3) P2P is a beast I'm not ready to tackle (may never be ready or able to tackle), and (4) P2Pis too much of a beast.

Did I mention that I think P2P is a beast of a 100-miler?? Wink

If anyone's interest, he's looking for someone to pace for the last 40 or so miles.

Leslie
              -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Bare Performance