Ultra Runners

No Daddy you can't go off the slider Box (Read 95 times)

DoppleBock

Now if I had more than a sentence I would had said that with more words that would have added up to the same thought.

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

Kalsarikännit

Fuck you!

You are so predictable.

Something has stuck in my head that HasherRick said. If you are really racing the 48 hour, you will stay awake for the 48 hours. You can't do that at a 72 hour. So, by the time you figure in sleeping and down time, the difference in mileage doesnt end up being a huge amount. I know if I was to run a 72 hour I would not be able to sleep if I was to lay down.  It would just be time wasted. So I will try the 48.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

Something has stuck in my head that HasherRick said. If you are really racing the 48 hour, you will stay awake for the 48 hours. You can't do that at a 72 hour. So, by the time you figure in sleeping and down time, the difference in mileage doesnt end up being a huge amount. I know if I was to run a 72 hour I would not be able to sleep if I was to lay down.  It would just be time wasted. So I will try the 48.

Someone forgot to tell Joe Fejes that.  I think he only took a few short naps during his 329 mile record.

Kalsarikännit

Yeah, but I'm talking about people that fall more into the "normal" range. Joe is a freak. I still can't believe how many of my DS24 competitors went on to do ATY. Unreal.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

DoppleBock

Yes - I cannot think of one redeeming quality I have

You are so predictable.

My little mind cannot wrap around 48 hours.

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !