Ultra Runners

Welcome New Members! (Read 1755 times)

Ojo

Are you going to run Ghost Train?  I ran that last year as my first 100 miler.  Great race!

Although if it is Ghost Train, they have switched it to the first weekend in November 2014. 

I, too, am doing my first REAL ultra, a 50 miler in late May.  I have done a few 50K's and a 37.5 but I figurd the real ultra running doesn't start till 50m, I also have a 100m planned for Oct or at least as far as I can get in my first 100m.

Sara

MM #2929

Home Away From Home

Are you going to run Ghost Train?  I ran that last year as my first 100 miler.  Great race!

Although if it is Ghost Train, they have switched it to the first weekend in November 2014. 

I am hoping too. Been out a few months on a bum knee that is starting to recover. If I can get back into good mileage in the spring I would like to if my work schedule allows. I was signed up for 2013 but had to be out at work for it. Had 3 friends run it though and hoping some will return in 2014. Also looking at a few others like Vermont maybe.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.