Ultra Runners

Who is admin? Is there an admin? (Read 79 times)

Uh oh... now what?

Sorry, I want permission for a post about a new book (mine).  Whom do I ask?

eric Smile

maybe post in one of the other blogs to get their attention - the feature request one or something.

Best Present Ever

Why not just post about your book? it's not like you created an account just to drop in and sell something.  I wouldn't worry about it.

-- Kathryn, not in charge of nuthin'

Uh oh... now what?

Why not just post about your book? it's not like you created an account just to drop in and sell something.  I wouldn't worry about it.

-- Kathryn, not in charge of nuthin'

Okay... all attorney fees will be forwarded to you.

Best Present Ever

Okay... all attorney fees will be forwarded to you.

My husband's a judge.  I'm sure he can find someone to handle the case pro bono!

Uh oh... now what?

My husband's a judge.  I'm sure he can find someone to handle the case pro bono!

That would be part of my fantasy about my book, that it would sell enough to become a legal problem somewhere along the way.  I want it to create a need for an accountant too.  And movie rights---who should play me?  No musical stuff to worry about, not once anyone hears me sing.

You'll ruin your knees!

For User Groups, the creator of the group is the key admin and he/she/it can allocate administrative powers to others.  In the general forums, Eric is the man, but he has given a select few some administrative powers to help with spam (those admins can block users from posting to a discussion or they can censor a topic).

Given that you are a user of RA and that your book subject is on topic to the site and that I am an admin in the general forums, I would not consider blocking your posting/advocating your book.

If you are still concerned, any one of us can post a discussion about a book that a RA user wrote!  Nobody would have an issue with that!

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Uh oh... now what?

For User Groups, the creator of the group is the key admin and he/she/it can allocate administrative powers to others.  In the general forums, Eric is the man, but he has given a select few some administrative powers to help with spam (those admins can block users from posting to a discussion or they can censor a topic).

Given that you are a user of RA and that your book subject is on topic to the site and that I am an admin in the general forums, I would not consider blocking your posting/advocating your book.

If you are still concerned, any one of us can post a discussion about a book that a RA user wrote!  Nobody would have an issue with that!

Thank you ... would be nice to see folks read it and discuss it here.  That "on topic" part might be a stretch the way my mind wanders, but I can live with it.