Ultra Runners

Heartland 100 Race Report (Read 250 times)

mbk

Hi, everyone. I finished the Heartland 100 this weekend. Short race report: it was fun, it was hard, can't wait to do it again, finished in 28:25:21. For the long version, go here. Thanks! Hope everyone is doing well.
    Carl A

Great race and report! If you listen to the White Stripes: A seven-nation army couldn't hold you back. Keep up the great attitude, and enjoy the events coming up!

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

jdmcgregor

All business

Nice job man, that's hardcore. I'm a little jealous of that belt buckle. Someday, someday.

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." J. Handy

Purdey

Self anointed title

An outstanding run. Very very well done. You should be very, and justifiably, proud of yourself!

Congratulations! And how great that you had so many friends to virtually cheer you on. And your daughter looks pretty dang proud of her daddy. Big grin

Leslie
            Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
            -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

who knows...

Congrats!
              "There is no I in εγω." --Unknown author, source of possible, but in no way certain, Greek origin
                Nice job, great race report!!
                mbk

Thanks, everyone, for the congrats! I'm actually looking forward to the next one. Big grin