Ultra Runners

On line tracking (Read 61 times)

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Any one know if there is any on line tracking for Umstead or  Zion 100?

steph  

http://umsteadlive.rgdweb.com/UM2014LivePrelim.htm
      Birdwell

online for the Zion 100 was through twitter, no times, just posts from the HAM radio operators of bib numbers passing through aid stations.

No updates for the last 18 hours though.

(Zion is still in its infancy as far as races go. The event itself is really well run and staffed by extraordinary volunteers (like meWink but still has some ways to go as far as real time tracking and other things. phone service is somewhat questionable in that wilderness)

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Thanks, Sue / birdwell.

steph  

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Pardon my ignorance, but why do the results say STOPPED for so many runners?

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                  05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Birdwell

Pardon my ignorance, but why do the results say STOPPED for so many runners?

That looks odd, but it seems like those folks have all finished the race. The have a finish time in the column prior to "STOPPED"

It's hard to read because it doesn't appear to be a cumulative time displayed  in that last column, but rather "time of finish".

By my math, the winner took just over 15 hours to finish (06:00  or 6 a.m. to 21:34 or 9:34 p.m.)

(Military time always throws me off a little bit)

bhearn

In my case, because I STOPPED at 50. A lot of people did; you get credit for a 50-mile finish.