Ultra Runners

North Coast 24 September 22-23 (Read 598 times)

Buzzie

Bacon Party!

I'm in.  Clown

Liz

pace sera, sera

Oh no! Wink I think I spoke with you briefly last year-it'd be great to see you again.
        4 more weeks! 61 spots left. How are you doing, Murphy?

Im out. I just havent really run much at all, and can't see putting myself through another 24 hour effort unprepared. I am looking towards the Spring NC24 or possibly Outrun24. We'll see.

Bummer, Murphy. Hope your training gets back on track soon.
            Purdey

Self anointed title

there will be 3 systems in place starting this fall. A chip system which we are still in process of choosing. There will be a video feed of the starting line to capture each runner each lap on video as a backup. And there will  And there will also be a more detailed manual paper count in place as a third source of data.be a more detailed manual paper count in place as a third source of data. So we should have all bases covered. Since this course seems to like to bring out record setting performances multi source data is going to be ever more important for future races.

Wow.  This is more than I have seen in a 24.  Good for them - looks like they are learning from their mistakes.

Race week! I know some people hate the taper (DB-I'm amazed at your taper week) but I'm loving the reduced miles. I hope to see some of you (Buzzie?) at the race!
                Buzzie

Bacon Party!

I'll be there, Sue!

Mini-taper in effect ..

mini-taper

Liz

pace sera, sera

Too cute! See you on Saturday, Liz.
                    DoppleBock

Good running all NC24 racers!

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

Good luck all!!

174 runners so far, according to assigned bib numbers.
                          DoppleBock

It's show time!

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

Goog Luck everyone. Sad to be missing it. Good thing though, Ive had some bad bronchitis and cant run without losing my breath. I was hurting chasing my 3 year old daughter up the street yesterday.

Race underway and Buzzie is off to nice start!

Webcast is nice and appears to update in real time to include the lap number and time of last lap.

http://www.northcoast24.org/