Ultra Runners

Sponsorship (Read 745 times)

xor

Lemon pies, preferably Hostess.

Moon pies.

Sandwich bags, I'll market your brand, whatever the brand, I don't care.

Taco Bell. Taco Bueno. Taco Johns.

Pop tarts.

Diet Pepsi

I would have said "7-11 Big Gulp" except that annoying "look at me! I'm smart, but I'm a fu-reak" chick on NCIS cornered the market.

Sleep Country USA, why buy a mattress anywhere else?

Chiquita

American Airlines or Hawai'ian Airlines

Holiday Inn

Avis (although their fees are pissing me off, but most of this isn't their fault)

Lush. I don't really use their products... that YOU know of... but I think it would be funny to be a guy running in a green LUSH shirt

HoosierDaddy

GreyBeard

• Wrigley 5 gum (Cobalt)-  After finishing the 24 Hours of Laramie I realized that I had been working on the same piece of gum for the last 25 hours while also eating and drinking.  Its texture still held up.  After my 6 hour a few weeks ago it was still minty.  I love this stuff.

You saved it and chewed it again for a total of 31 hours and it was still Minty?  That is good stuff.

• Black Canyon 100k
      • RRR
      • Zane Grey 100k
      • High Lonesome 100
      • Wyoming Range 100 (?)
      • The Bear 100
      • Javelina Jundred (?)

Kalsarikännit

You saved it and chewed it again for a total of 31 hours and it was still Minty?  That is good stuff.

Big grin  I said it was good, didn't I?  Best part is those races are 1.5 years apart!

Really good point about the baggies.  As much as I try to reuse them, I still go through a ton.  They are great when hiking.  Everything goes into gallon bags before going in the pack.   Stuff is organized and weatherproof.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

jpdeaux

The King of Beasts

Been thinking about this, I'd like to be sponsored by-

Truck Stop Coffee- cause sometimes coffee is the thing that gets me out the door

Advil - you know why

Vulcan Aggregates Company- they make grit

NUMA- National Underwater Marine Agency (Clive Cussler Novels), when I grow up I want to be Dirk Pitt

Jimmy Buffett - also the man

National Pancake Association - does such a thing exist ? it should, I heart pancakes.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Kalsarikännit

National Pancake Association - does such a thing exist ? it should, I heart pancakes.

Hang tight for a week and a half.  Your Christmas is coming.

National Underwater Marine Agency

I read this as National Underwear Marine Agency.  I was slightly confused. Blush

Leslie
                Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

DoppleBock

National Dirty Old Man Association - I could be their poster boy!

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

Kalsarikännit

National Drunk Dirty Old Man Association - I could be their poster boy!

Yes.  Big grin

DoppleBock

What we have MIRL 2xs ?

And it's like you can see right through me ... scary

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

The King of Beasts

I read this as National Underwear Marine Agency.  I was slightly confused. Blush

I can see how that might pose a problem.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I read it the same way.  However, given that A1 posted it, I was not particularly confused.

NUMA- National Underwater Marine Agency (Clive Cussler Novels), when I grow up I want to be Dirk Pitt

and I want to be Al Giordino

"Famous last words"  ~Bhearn

The King of Beasts

Kalsarikännit

Oh, shoot.  My apologies for being late, A1.  A belated Happy Pancake Day to you!