- EatDrinkRunWoman, 2 tickets

- Brampton Dude, 4 tickets

- srlopez, 1 ticket

- flatfooter, 1 ticket

- PerfesserR, 4 tickets

Me; 2 tickets

Brampton Dude

Slowpoke

Me. Think I have 4 since it is my 3rd try.

I'm surprised there were that many registrants.  I was thinking not more than 2000.

rlopez

I have one ticket, sir.

1 ticket for me.

Imminent Catastrophe

4 tickets. 17% chance. yay.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

bhearn

4 tickets. 17% chance. yay.

I projected the numbers for 2016. It gets even worse. You'd think that the 1- and 2-ticket holders would do better, because more of the high-ticket holders will get in this year, reducing the overall ticket count next year, but nope, it doesn't work that way. Pretty grim.

rlopez

Looks like I better start drinking.

bhearn

Looks like I better start drinking.

I'm afraid you can expect to have to count to 100 quite a few more times.

bhearn

So far this puts us at about a 45% of ANYONE from RA getting in. Wow.

Last year we had so many, I was sure I'd have lots of RA friends for company. Nope, not a one.

bhearn

... and srlopez is in, sponsored. BOOM!

rlopez

"I'd like to say thank you on behalf of the group and ourselves, and I hope we passed the audition."

I hope everyone here gets in.  One less ticket in the box improves your odds.

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

And all this time I thought you couldn't count past 50.

steph  

rlopez

And all this time I thought you couldn't count past 50.

I counted to 50 for a few years and it never got me into Western.  Then I lost my tickets. Meanwhile, I tried to count to 100 twice and whiffed.

Until this year.  It's been a very good year.  (and that's factoring in the MRSA, the burglary, and the locusts)

Feeling the growl again

Until this year.  It's been a very good year.  (and that's factoring in the MRSA, the burglary, and the locusts)

FFS.  I'm glad at least this went your way.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills