Ultra Runners

3 Days at the Fair - NJ - May 16 - 19, 2013 (Read 220 times)

On On

www.njtrailseries.com/fair

Brand new certified course of EXACTLY 1 mile.  There is also a certified Marathon and 50K mark.  Everyone will get a certified 50 Mile and 100 Mile time (assuming you run that far).

Paper registration has opened.  Form is at the bottom of the webpage.

You can run for FREE.  Any runner that hits a qualifying distance for the USATF 24 Hour Team will receive a check at the finish line for the opening registration rate.

Hope to see you all in May.

Purdey

Self anointed title

You can run for FREE.  Any runner that hits a qualifying distance for the USATF 24 Hour Team will receive a check at the finish line for the opening registration rate.

We need RDs like Rick in the UK.

Feeling the growl again

Aw heck.  Darn it.  Now I have to wring my hands some about this one.... Smile

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

toyger

I'm looking forward to 3 Days at the Fair. I've heard great things about this race series. I'm signing up for the 24 hour race. I've done one 12 hour run and have a 60k in March. This is the extent of my ultra running, so I'm a newbie. I'm hoping my mileage will be in the 80s for the 24 hr, but we'll see how training goes. Look forward to getting to know folks on this forum/thread. BTW, several of us from RWOL started a FB group to share information about the race, training, etc. Here's the link if anyone is interested: http://www.facebook.com/groups/427920593937809/

Jen

toyger

Thanks, Rick!

Jen