Ultra Runners

Vermont 50 (Read 45 times)

Has anyone here run it? Tell me about it.

I'm in love with Vermont and would like to make this a goal race for the fall.  From what I've heard, it's about 9,000 total elevation gain, and it's gorgeous.

Home Away From Home

I am glad you posted this. I am interested in it as well since I am only a few hours away but don't know anyone who has run it. Maybe see you there.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

I am glad you posted this. I am interested in it as well since I am only a few hours away but don't know anyone who has run it. Maybe see you there.

I've read some good things online about the race. Also, if you're thinking about it you should book a hotel room now. I used booking.com, because they have a free cancellation policy (just in case). A lot of the hotels are already sold out!

Home Away From Home

I've read some good things online about the race. Also, if you're thinking about it you should book a hotel room now. I used booking.com, because they have a free cancellation policy (just in case). A lot of the hotels are already sold out!

Thanks, that is a good idea, I should look into that.  Worst case I am out in my tent with a big air mattress and the portable grill, done that before.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.