Ultra Runners

2012 RAers Race Calendar (Read 2137 times)

DoppleBock

OK - Fessing up to my 1st of 3 goal races in the next 12 weeks

DoppleBock 9/1-2 Badgerland Striders 24 hour track race - Germantown, WI 

TWEAK!

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

Purdey

Self anointed title

When can we start entering our 2013 races?  I'm not going to have anything to add for this year....

Purdey

Self anointed title

TWEAK!

Nice.  Goal distance?

TWEAK!

Good luck! Will your miles count for the WC 24 next year?

9/9 for me is a 50 mile Smile

Marton to Wanganui (NZ) 66km this weekend. This was where I lost my ultra virginity last year, so a bit more special than the others I have done.

Weather unfortunately will not be special.  Heavy rain and gale force winds.  At least it won't be hot Smile

“Attitude is the Difference Between an Ordeal and an Adventure”

Goals 2016

Do stuff

October 13 - Weaver Basin 50k, Weaverville, CA

Leslie
                Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Imminent Catastrophe

Marton to Wanganui (NZ) 66km this weekend. This was where I lost my ultra virginity last year, so a bit more special than the others I have done.

Weather unfortunately will not be special.  Heavy rain and gale force winds.  At least it won't be hot Smile

Yeah--rain, wind and cold. Have fun!

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Imminent Catastrophe

Anyone doing the keyboard race for Umstead today?

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Kalsarikännit

I know that Thunder is.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

Dropped out of Oil Creek 100 Miler for next month.  Saturday's 100k put me in my place.  Undecided

Michelle

Kalsarikännit

September 30  -- Nipmuck Trail Marathon -- Ashford, CT

Oooh... this has been on the to-do list for many years.  It is supposed to be great.  Please give us a race report.

wriggly...did you change your 50mi at Heartland to a 100?  I swear you weren't set for 100 this entire time. 

xor

Dropped out of Oil Creek 100 Miler for next month.  Saturday's 100k put me in my place.  Undecided

Oh dear.  I'm sorry to hear that.  Hope you are ok.

(tangent: Oil Creek.  That RD spams us every year.  Grrr.)

Kalsarikännit

Aussie, it has been 100 the whole time. My two closest friends are idiots and decided they want to do a 100 miler. They both decided on this one, and I figured I would join in and run 100 for shits and giggles. Who's the idiot now?