Ultra Runners

A new book about trails and ultras **Kindle release** (Read 88 times)

Uh oh... now what?

A long-time fantasy, my book is published.

The Kindle version:  http://goo.gl/nUvK7S

Thanks

Awesome John!  Congratulations.

Uh oh... now what?

Awesome John!  Congratulations.

And a big congratulations on your finishing Cascade Crest 100 -- tough run, good running.

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Nice.  Congratulations, John!

steph  

You'll ruin your knees!

Ordered... had begun to think this was a stack of notes collecting dust somewhere...

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Uh oh... now what?

Ordered... had begun to think this was a stack of notes collecting dust somewhere...

Thank you for the order.  It has taken a while, but everyone should have one winter in North Dakota.

It has taken a while, but everyone should have one winter in North Dakota.

Heh, I had 15 winters out there.  One year 80+ days without it getting above zero Fahrenheit.   People think they know what defines what cold is, but really they know what defines what warm is Smile

Snizzle

One topic low, sorry.

bhearn

Congratulations!

You'll ruin your knees!

One topic low, sorry.

Aim high, Snizzle!

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Uh oh... now what?

An update:  Kindle version will be approximately ten days from today (Thursday, 19 Sep 2013).  I have no idea why it takes that long.

On the other hand, it is now available at Amazon for a couple of dollars less (cheaper).  Books reviews are greatly appreciated, lavish praise exchanged for chocolate chip cookies or muffins.

Incredibly basic blog is started:  rungentlyoutthere.com  -- have to find a way to take marketing (self-promotion) serious.

Thank you all--especially your leader.

bhearn

Books reviews are greatly appreciated, lavish praise exchanged for chocolate chip cookies or muffins.

I'd trade you for a review of my book -- but unless you have a burning interest in computational complexity theory, maybe not.

Uh oh... now what?

I'd trade you for a review of my book -- but unless you have a burning interest in computational complexity theory, maybe not.

If Charles Lutwidge Dodgson can become Lewis Carroll, you can surely write a review--and I would appreciate it.

Oh me---just clicked on your book.  Last year I boxed up about forty number theory, operations research, and combinatoric sort of things and sent them to a new home in Georgia.  I kept history sorts about time, climate, nature stuff--I would love to have the time to go through your book.  Wow... I could get shot bringing a new math book into the house.

GatsbyBird

So I locate John's book on Amazon, which informs me that customers who viewed this item also viewed "Games, Puzzles, and Computation" by Robert A. Hearn.

You guys got some sort of scam going on here?

Big grin

3/30/24 Rattlesnake Dick 25k, Cool, CA

4/14/24 Napa Valley 50k, Calistoga, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

bhearn

Heh