Womens Running

FRIDAY IS FINALLY HERE DIVAS (Read 15 times)

SassySparky

Post!

I'll be running my first full, the Richmond Marathon on November 16, 2013!

SassySparky

RR: About to head out for 6, supposed to do negative splits. So not necessarily speedwork but not an easy run either. Still can't find my Garmin Sad

RR2: It's so dark right now, I miss the early sunrises!

NRR: Big D has a big work project due today and so we have barely seen each other this week! Vacation starts tonight! Well, technically we leave on Monday but you know Smile I have to run to the store an buy a gift for a couples shower we are going to tomorrow for a coworker. Last night I spent most of the night cleaning our kitchen. We had about 3 days worth of dishes piled up!

OJewel

Sassy- yay vacation! It'll be great that Big D will be all done wi that project and you can relax together! I just finished a mountain of dishes, ha!

RR- doing my LR today... 12-13 miles in a bit.

NRR- after my run I need to shower and get a quick manicure and hopefully laundry. Then I'm meeting up with my aunt to look through some baby pictures of my mom for her 60th birthday party. Then DBF and I will be leaving for Woodstock hopefully around 2! So excited. I found this cute hole in the wall BBQ place for dinner tonight, our little cabin has a hot tub, two decks, and a garden to sit in. We are only going for the weekend but I think it will be nice and relaxing! I just have to log onto work for a quick minute, haha, but then that will be it til Monday Smile

have a great day!

SassySparky

Jewel - enjoy your weekend, sounds lovely!

Well my 6 was fine, no ankle pain. Now I'm starting to wonder if it is my new shoes. THey are same model (Saucony Ride) but V 6.0 instead of 5.0 which I've been running in for the past two years. Same orthotics, though. I'll do my easy 3 in the newer shoes tomorrow and see what happens.

POrun

Whoot for Friday!!!

RR: Ran the time trial last night faster than I expected I could do! I never thought I'd see a sub 8 minute mile, at least not for another month or so, and I ended up running 7:47. I'll take it! This morning I got up early to run with DH, easy 3. Tomorrow will be a "longer" run and 15 mile bike ride.

NRR: So ready for the weekend! I swear this week is one that just won't end! It's my last weekend before school starts for my next 11 week class. I'm going to the beach on Sunday with a friend. It's amazing how you can live so close to the ocean (15 min drive) and barely ever actually go unless it's for working out!

Sassy: Glad you had a great 6 miler! Way to go! I hope you have a fantastic vacation!

OJ: Enjoy the long run! Sounds like you'll have a great weekend too! I hope it's great!

lizo_77

hi ladies!

RR: nope. maybe 2 miles tonight. I woke up, asked M if he wanted to go run, said I didn't and went back to sleep. I think I needed it anyway.

NRR: work.... then nothing tonight. Just relax. Boring but I love it!!

sassy: sorry you can't find your garmin still!! I wish there was a way to hit a button and for it to beep at you or something. On the shoes, I literally had to buy new shoes 3 months after I got a different pair because of foot pain. hope it's not the shoes!

jewel: awwww. the cabin sounds like heaven!!!

lizo_77

Po: enjoy the weekend and get tons of rest before the next semester class starts for you!

MA runner girl

Morning! C woke up at 5 but I brought him to bed ad we fell asleep until 7:30. SO much better! I love Fridays with my boy <3

rr: 9 miles today! Not until later tonight.

nrr; c is 4 months today!! His appt is this morning. I'm excited to see how big he is, but not for shots... Last night was nice. We decided to take c to on the border for the first time! At first he was not excited, but he warmed up and was pretty happy. Until it got a little too close to bedtime! after c's appt we are meeting my friend for lunch. She hasn't met c yet so that should be Fun! Looking forward to a pretty low key weekend.

sassy - nice run. I run in the rides too. But had a stash of the older model. Didn't the heel drop just get lowered? Maybe that's it?

jewel - enjoy your long weekend away!!

PRs: 5k - 21:22, half marathon - 1:39:43, marathon - 3:37:16

MA runner girl

Po - nice run! I think it will come back easier than you expect. It always does for me! Enjoy your weekend.

liz - I do that every time I set my alarm to run lol enjoy your laid back night too!

melrunner

Morning ladiess!

Sassy yay for no ankle pain! I wonder if G hid your Garmin???

PO great job with your time trial mile!!!!

Ma loved the pic of C at the restaurant! Happy .25 birthday!!

Lizooo are things better w M?

Jewwl have fun this weekend!

TriR spinning this morning and one hour OWS tonight. 7 mile heat run tough last night!

NtriR excited for the weekend! Last night we went to a Spanish restauran. And I had too muchhhh sangria I know today is going to drag!!

have a great day!

SassySparky

Lizo - yeah I buy new shoes around 250 miles ... so the new ones only have about 35 on them so far and I am worried that it's something different in the new design! My old shoes (with 180 miles) felt great today! I was wishing for a "where's my garmin" app, hahah! nice sleeping in today!

PO - great job on your time trial! Enjoy your beach trip.

MA - supposedly nothing major changed with the newer model, because the heel dropped changed with the ride 5 (which I looooove). I need to buy another pair or two online while I'm marathon training then maybe switch back to the Brooks Ghost next year or something. (which also works for me).

Gotta jet, lab meeting!

lizo_77

mel: I think they're ok. we haven't talked yet, but we were all cuddly last night! and he cooked dinner. He's just been (and he always is) so quiet that I don't know what's going on in his head and its driving me nuts! (I'm being a girl).

Your night last night sounds awesome! Sangria.... gives me ideas..... Smile I'm with you. today is already dragging.

MA: Yay for C being 4 months! hope the docs appt goes well and there's not too much crying after the shots!

MA runner girl

Sassy - ah onk, I need to order the 5s while they are on clearance now! Im nervous to make a huge change...

meli - so impressed with your training! Hope your day doesn't drag!

NorCal

Morning ladies!!

MA- Happy 4 Months to C! Loved the picture last night, glad you got to go to OTB!

PO- Awesome early morning run! And super speedy mile!

Meli- Oh sangria! Fun!

Sassy- Man, that sucks about your garmin! Is it in Birdie's crate? lol  What heel drop do those shoes have? I used to wear Ghosts too, loved them. But I love my Saucony Kinvaras and Virratas! And Mirages. Haha. I have the whole line!

Jewel- Enjoy your weekend, sounds perfect and relaxing! Also, hope you have a great long run!

Lizo- Sometimes you just need a little more sleep in the morning! Hope you have a restful evening and weekend.

Humboldt Redwoods Half Marathon 10.20.2013 

Tiburon by the Bay Half Marathon 11.3.2013 (My Birthday!) 

Napa Valley Full Marathon 3.2.2013

PRs: 

Half: 1:48

Full: 4:34

NorCal

RR. Heading out for 6 miles in a bit! I don't have to work until this afternoon, so I can run when I feel like it! Smile Also need to do core work, as I slacked on it yesterday.

NRR. Working at home all morning, then going to see 2 clients this afternoon. A little frustrated because the studio that I rent my office at raised my rent. It was already a little more then I wanted to pay, but they pay for linen service, so I didn't mind. But with the rent increase, it makes my take home amount less. I would like to move, but having a hard time finding the right spot. And I don't want to bounce around a bunch and seem unsettled to my clients. On the other hand, I don't want to have to deal with my own linens, which would mean investing in a bunch of massage table sheets and having to wash them myself. Anyways, not a big deal, just a little frustrated!

Tomorrow, I'm working at the acupuncture office and then seeing 2 more clients! Smile

Humboldt Redwoods Half Marathon 10.20.2013 

Tiburon by the Bay Half Marathon 11.3.2013 (My Birthday!) 

Napa Valley Full Marathon 3.2.2013

PRs: 

Half: 1:48

Full: 4:34