Womens Running

IS MONDAY AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE, DIVAS? (Read 24 times)

melrunner

Lucy glad your grandmother is ok. I also struggle from anxiety and take meds and I plan on going off meds after wedding so I know how this can feel. However moving is really exciting and it's not permanent forever. But if you were to move you will make a new network of friends and you can start a new support system. Can you all UVM? What is he getting? Masters??

Ma I am glad you hear everything was okay with baby C.

Nc jealous of your run! Can you share veggie burger recipe??

Sassy hope little G feels better soon.

Hello blue!!!

LucyBelle

Meli: PhD, so it'd be about 5 years or so.

NorCal

Lucy- Oh 5 years, I was thinking a shorter amount of time would maybe be ok, but that's a while! Especially if you want to be near your family to raise kids. But So Cal is warm and sunny and never snows and is on the beach and you would love it! Cool

Humboldt Redwoods Half Marathon 10.20.2013 

Tiburon by the Bay Half Marathon 11.3.2013 (My Birthday!) 

Napa Valley Full Marathon 3.2.2013

PRs: 

Half: 1:48

Full: 4:34

LucyBelle

NC: If it was two years, I would maybe be OK with it, but 5 or 6 is a long time. Honestly, if we made a pros and cons list, the weather would be the only thing on my pro list! LOL.

NorCal

Lucy- The beach should be on there too! Wink Haha, I'm kidding, really. I know this is rough, so I don't mean to make light of it!

Humboldt Redwoods Half Marathon 10.20.2013 

Tiburon by the Bay Half Marathon 11.3.2013 (My Birthday!) 

Napa Valley Full Marathon 3.2.2013

PRs: 

Half: 1:48

Full: 4:34

outwestrunner

Lucy - Making a pros/cons list might not be a bad idea.. and weight each thing. Like the con of "being away from my family" would be worth 5, and the pro of nice weather would be a 1 or something.

LucyBelle

NC: I have beach lumped in with the weather. Wink

RunLikeTheWind23

Oh man, ladies. After the day I had today, I need a drink! Wink I don't drink often--just special occasions, but man I think tonight might just be a "special occasion." Kiddos were absolutely out of control today. It's not been this rough in a really long time! After the gym, I might need to stop and get a bottle of Malibu Smile

SassySparky

Lucy - that definitely makes sense. Sending you all kinds of good vibes and hope that CRBF hears from UVM soon!

I'll be running my first full, the Richmond Marathon on November 16, 2013!

SassySparky

Oh my gosh you guys we're almost done! Everything but the science part is submitted to the grants office and I'm just waiting on comments from one more reader. I should be DONE by tomorrow.

I'll be running my first full, the Richmond Marathon on November 16, 2013!