Womens Running

Much Snow Monday (Over 40) (Read 15 times)

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

Post.

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

Friday I did a new cardio DVD for 90 minutes.

Saturday was a 35 minute track run at the gym.

Sunday I tried another cardo DVD for 50 minutes.

Today will be cardio. I have been trying the long fast ones. It makes running feel easy. Hopefully tomorrow will be a run.

Happy runs, All!   :::HUGS:::

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

ginnyb

Working later.....did my WT DVD this morning.  I think I need to get a different one, I am getting  bored.

Ginny

http://ginnybess.blogspot.com/

6/8 Hatfield/McCoy Half, 8/18 lake Erie Shores and Islands Half, 9/21 Mighty Niagara Half Lewiston, NY, 10/7 Cleveland Rock & Roll Half 10/6 or Detroit Free Press 10/20, A Christmas Story 5 or 10K Cleveland 12/7, Santa Hustle Half Cedar Point 12/15

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  Pilates and 7 miles tonight.

Jodi, nice workouts.  Enjoy the longer cardio workout later.

Ginny, nice job on the WT.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Arimathea

Tessa

Reading the weekend thread that I didn't have time to read at all over the weekend.

Lisa, I am impressed at your back-to-back frigid runs. Glad you were dressed warmly. I have never run in a temperature in Fahrenheit that had a minus sign in front of it. (Actually I'm not sure I have ever BEEN in a temperature in F that had a minus sign in front of it. I don't think walk in freezers are that cold.)

Carol, aren't you glad you are in shape and climbing 20 flights of stairs was an option? So if you hadn't had a plane to catch then heading to the bar until the drill was over would have been an option?

Margaret, I'm with you. It is spring where it should not be. We did get a lot of rain Saturday night and Sunday afternoon (just as we finished the orange/lemon pick, thank goodness), but after tonight no further rain in sight for some time.

Marjorie, I'm sure the boys will have fun at camp!

Cindy, how did the duet go? And hang in there. I have been there and spousal unemployment sucks.

Karen, what race are you supposed to be doing next month?

Ginny, any other weight DVDs at the library?

6 on Saturday before haircut. 2.7 yesterday before WW. 4 this morning before work.

Hi!  Mattress magnet won today.  Need to do core this afternoon.

Had a blast at the Seaside Half Marathon.  Fun weekend with the girls.  It was kinda chilly waiting around, but I ran in t-shirt and capris and was fine.  Running partner paced me, was able to hang with her till mile 9, then she pulled a little ahead and finished 30 seconds ahead of me.  I had 1:57:45, which was almost a PR for me.

Lisa--beautiful pics but I would not last a week in that cold weather.

Have a great day!

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Rest day for me today

ginny several videos would be good so not to get bored and mix it up. Especially since you dred wt so much.

Carol the pups are very social guys. They love the people there and the other animals. They will be super excited to stay. A few weeks ago when they went for their check ups they were pretty disappointed not to stay they really wanted to go back to their play area etc.

Marjorie

Anonymous Guest

So I'm thinking about blowing off the Toledo Marathon. I've missed my last two long runs, will miss the one after next weekend (22-hour drive to TX that weekend). I've also missed a couple midweek medium long runs. I already have the state, and with everything going on with the move and work I just can't get the training in to run it well. Plus now we're not sure where DH will be, and part of the reason to run it was to see his mom. Looking at Marathon to Marathon in IA in June instead. It will be hot and humid, I'm sure, but I should be used to hot and humid by then. And a 12 week plan would start the weekend after I drive down.

And I just got a text from my Pilates instructor. Her baby decided to show up a week and a half early, so she had to cancel my last session on Saturday. I'm really happy for her, but a little bummed I won't get tortured by her one last time before I go.

crazysue, congrats on the half. That's a great time!

Hi Judy, Ginny, Damaris, Tessa, Marjorie!

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel