Womens Running

SNOWY MONDAY DIVAS (Read 209 times)

NorCal

Nai- If it's Arthritis, talk to your vet about Adaquan injections. That is what we did for L a couple years ago and it was AMAZING. He went from struggling to walk, to being able to hike, walk, play, etc and he's 12 years old (almost!). Also, we give him an herbal arthritis powder every night and this herbal tincture called aches and pains, from the herb store where we used to live. I swear by it! 

Meli- Sorry Friday was rough, but sounds like a good weekend overall. The butternut squash soup sounds delish! Maybe I'll make that today... 

RR. Had a fantastic 8.3 miler with DH yesterday. We were supposed to run with our group, but ended up cancelling and running alone. We just aren't too happy with the group lately, so will be running less with them. I just feel like socially, there aren't many people we would want to be friends with (except one couple we really like and hang out with a bit) and running wise, we're both at the top end of the runners, so we are never challenged and feel like we're being held back on all of our runs with them. Anyways, today is a rest day, but will do some weights/core. Starting MARATHON training plan on 12/24, so excited! Just want to stay HEALTHY for the whole plan and race! I am focusing a lot on strengthening my hips and quads to keep my knees happy! 

NRR. Today is my Sunday, so I'm home. Have some business work to do and errands, etc. We reached our goal of 100 accounts last week, so we're really happy about that, since that was our year-end goal! Now we just need 100 more in the next 6 months also! 

Humboldt Redwoods Half Marathon 10.20.2013 

Tiburon by the Bay Half Marathon 11.3.2013 (My Birthday!) 

Napa Valley Full Marathon 3.2.2013

PRs: 

Half: 1:48

Full: 4:34

LucyBelle

Morning ladies!

RR: Ran 3ish miles with MArunner on Saturday (Garmin died so not sure of the exact distance.) Nothing yesterday. Aiming for 3 tonight.

NRR: Had an awesome weekend! Cookie baking was a blast on Saturday, then yesterday we went to my parent's house to go pick out a Christmas tree, which we decorated. Had dinner there and watched a Christmas movie. However, there were some sad moments. My parent's cat got sick a few days ago and the vets determined it was kidney failure and was terminal. He was still doing relatively OK so my mom brought him back home but he wouldn't eat and was throwing up a lot and not peeing at all. This morning his stomach was super distended, so my mom brought him back to the vet, and they made the decision to put him down. He was 16 though, so he had a full life. RIP Gray Kitty. Cry

melrunner

Monk glad you ha a great birthday weekend! GSD happy first birthday to little Miss M! PO it's so hot here! Have you decided on Nautica? Ma glad you had a great time making cookies with the other divas! Taylor glad your mom liked DBF. Out west good Luck with your project. Dr great job with golf! Happy birthday to DH! Are you glass half full??? Nai when is your next race? Athena lavender yummy!! I want to go see nutcracker with DF! nc loved the pics of you and Stella ice skating!!
        RunLikeTheWind23

Morning Ladies!

I had a great time baking cookies with MA and Lucy this weekend! I love them for putting up with my EXTREMELY cranky, anxious, depressed self lately!

Warning: RLTW pity party ahead: 

After cookies on Saturday, I headed home and on the way home I just started bawling my eyes out. Sad. Right now, it is SO HARD to see an end to all of this. I try to stay focused on the positives, but it's so hard because I'm in so much pain--physically and emotionally. The increased pressure on my brain is wreaking havoc on my body and mind. The headaches, dizziness, nausea, neck pain, blurred vision, extreme exhaustion, anxiety, depression, memory loss, inability to organize, etc. is impacting every area of my life. I'm so over this. I just want my life to make sense again. I try to put on a good show, but on the inside, I'm really struggling. So much. Can we just fast forward to December 21st? 11 days till I feel like a human again and not a monster. Sad

NorCal

RLTW- HUGS HUGS HUGS! I am so sorry and saddened to hear what you're going through. 11 days! You can do it! We're all here for your!! 

Humboldt Redwoods Half Marathon 10.20.2013 

Tiburon by the Bay Half Marathon 11.3.2013 (My Birthday!) 

Napa Valley Full Marathon 3.2.2013

PRs: 

Half: 1:48

Full: 4:34

DrTremendous

RLTW- HUGS HUGS HUGS! I am so sorry and saddened to hear what you're going through. 11 days! You can do it! We're all here for your!! 

+1000  Hang in there, can't wait to hear about a successful surgery in 11 days!