Womens Running

New car Thursday - Supermoms (Read 358 times)

Leeleeche

Bermy - bummer on the lighter!! DS watched me light the candles at Christmas and totally has the child proof light all figured out. He is old enough to understand it is dangerous but I don't think he really gets exactly how dangerous. I am hiding them for the time being.

Mer - how cute that he waved to you. J only does that when I am going out for a run, I guess because she knows I'll be back soon. She usually cries Sad it's heart breaking.

Cx2 - I would try a snack before her next nap. My kids hungry periods change like crazy. J barely ate for a week and then woke up 2 mornings in a row asking for spaghetti. She ate a huge meal and another right before bed even having had dinner. I'm just glad she is able to verbalize that now. It is so hard before they can talk.

MrsZack - good to hear the show is good. I am a TV addict but there is nothing good lately!!! I love to have a nice easy show to watch right before bed just to shut my brain off. I am of the Seinfeld era. That was perfect.

Shelby - what do you watch while you are on the TM? I usually watch something on Netflix but I still can't seem to stay on there more than 30 minutes.

Ernie - don't worry about sounding like a broken record with sleep. These ladies listened to me complain about DDs awful sleeping habits for 2.5 years.

arm - I still haven't experienced taper madness. I think I am just too lazy for to not enjoy the break. I have never done a marathon though so my longest taper has been about 10 days for a HM.

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

Bermy - it says it is public - try this link.  Let me kmow if you still can't see it and I'll take snap shots.  http://www.runningahead.com/logs/f96ea8c616a743959ada2a4dde841bd2/plans/9b22e65c85f34c5eaba2cb66c3132d26

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

BermyHorse

CA - the link is cut off here at the end of the box for some stupid formatting reason

5K 21.12   10K 50:12   HM 2:07   FM 3:50:31

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

how about this?

www.runningahead.com/logs/f96ea8c616a743959ada2a4dde841bd2/plans/9b22e65c85f34c5eaba2cb66c3132d26

BermyHorse

CA  - server error. And it's not my server. My server is sexy (although in the middle of the atlantic ocean). I am going running now so I will be back later!

404 - File or directory not found.

The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

Lol. Another thing to try is to click on the little graph icon next to my username and then on the left you should see a link to training plans. If I have a few minutes on the real computer while the girls nap I'll do a screen shot.

runswithrocky

CA - link doesn't work for me either.  I also went to browse user logs & couldn't find you, well, it says your log is not public.  Also, I don't see a graph by your name to click.  I know you were talking to Bermy, but I thought I'd try it just as an extra data point.

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

Thanks Rocky - I found a setting on my profile that was making it private, hopefully that fixed it.

runswithrocky

ca - yep, that did it!  I made a dummy training log (put in 50mi run today, lol!) and was just going to post about the options thing.  anyway, i can see your log now by searching for you in browse user logs.

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

zorbs - AWESOME job w/ the Tempo!! I know how hard they are for you to nail so that's awesome!

bermy - hope you rocked the run! I'm mega impressed that you can use the words stroller and trail in the same sentance.

mer - yes, take it as a sign that you've picked a good environment for his daycare! I hate debt and would also want to pay it off! Such a pain that you can't get the info from your parents.

cx2 - it's worth trying to give her something to eat before her nap! Hope it helps.

k... kids need me - i'll do more later.

armmama

ernie/Erin - my first name is Erin too so I am doing double takes as well!  ha!

lee - I'm usually so relieved to take the break too so it could be that I'm more tied down at home with all the kids here and am dying to get out alone, not necessarily run.  Smile

BermyHorse

Just got back from 6m on trail with stroller in 58mins. Was just going easy too. Yeah for getting fitter. Phew. Shower and playground.

strollermama

bermy - I definitely think it is a combo of a lot of things, including missing his daddy.  I am glad to here yours took a turn around 14 mos.  I am hoping DS does that because I am not sure how I will do school again with waking up every few hours.  I love snuggling him in the middle of the night but I also need more sleep.  And let me just say, you always sound like the best mom ever.  You are always so loving and patient and appreciative.  I need to take a lesson from you and not get frustrated!

5k - 21:32  FM - 3:27:40