Womens Running

Zombie Thursday - Supermoms (Read 10 times)

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

RR - 8K with Sam. I have an antihistamine hangover and wish I could send B to daycare for the day and sleep all morning.

KR - keeps coming downstairs after he's officially in bed to say he's scared..it's not the dinosaurs though, I think he just wants to say hi and the scared is an excuse.

FR - pulled pork, coleslaw.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

superspike113

Honorary Old

RR: SRD today.

TR: Was a good boy yesterday. No timeouts so he got to watch a movie at rest time, and he won the dice roll and got to pick what movie they watched. We give him ice cream as a treat on no-timeout days. He likes me to read him stories at bedtime but he gets really busy playing and I don't know if he even listens.

FR: Pork chile verde last night in the crockpot. It was good, but it would have tasted better if it was done in the oven or on the stovetop. I feel like crockpot meals always taste bland despite the amount of seasoning you add.

NRR: Got hit with a migraine very suddenly at work yesterday. My vision got all wonky but no black spots so I was able to finish my hours and drive and everything. Still have a headache today, if its still hanging around at lunch time I will get an espresso to clear it up. Bossman going to be gone most of today and all day tomorrow, I think I'm going to assemble R's birthday presents that are in the storage room.

NRR2: I did a FB invitation to R's birthday, and only 3 people have responded, despite the fact that I am doing the party at the park adjoining the campground where my dad is camping that weekend, he has not RSVPd. Annoying.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

superspike113

Honorary Old

zorbs- R does that all the time. Says he has to pee or poop despite just having gone, saying he dropped a toy and its lost, or that he's scared of something. I have to tell him he's not allowed to get out of bed anymore and will be in trouble if he does it again after the 2nd or 3rd time.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

crockpot chili, pulled pork, soups are my no fail as they don't get overcooked and gross.  People are the worst with FB RSVPs. B doesn't get out of bed every night so I'm not ready to lay the smackdown on him yet.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/