Womens Running

WE'RE HALFWAY THERE WEDNESDAY DIVAS (Read 18 times)

MA runner girl

Post!

PRs: 5k - 21:22, half marathon - 1:39:43, marathon - 3:37:16

MA runner girl

Morning!

RR: 3 miles tonight. My legs feel good and ready to go, hopefully they do when I'm actually running too!

NRR: Basically just what I posted on FB. EEEEEEEEK. C slept pretty good again from 8-6:15 with just one wakeup at 3. Yay! Looking forward to the weekend. My friend from college is getting married in Newport, RI so we are making a weekend of it and renting a house with the inlaws for the weekend. Should be fun! Our first weekend away.

Have a great day girls!

PRs: 5k - 21:22, half marathon - 1:39:43, marathon - 3:37:16

lizo_77

hi ladies!

RR: 3.1 miles this morning and so far so good! No lingering pain in my foot. It was a bit hard to wake up, but we did it.

NRR: here we go again. but it's hump day! here at work at 6.45 and hoping to be out by 5.30. M was so sweet last night. I got home and dinner was in the oven and I just sat on the couch, and didn't get up again, and he served up dinner and everything. He made a tater tot casserole. Smile Then we were looking at some gutter repair work to the house, I said, I needed to clear my head by doing some weeding of the grass, and he said "how about go for a bike ride?" So we went on a 6.5 mile bike ride last night after dinner. I still did weed the yard, but it was an awesome night. Made me feel so much better.

MA: yay for C sleeping semi ok again. sending you good vibes about the big change coming life -wise!! hugs girl!

OJewel

Good morning!

MA- good luck! Excited for you! I love Newport! Have a great weekend away!

RR- did 5 this morning. It's cool out and they were wonderful miles!

NRR- workity work. My parents 60th birthday party is this weekend, still have stuff to get done for that. I need to figure out when ill be able to get picture frames, find something to wear and shoes that work, and probably make an appointment to have my hair blow dried and a mani pedi. Ugh. i also need to make sure I have the head count right, definitely must do that tonight.

Have a great day!

OJewel

Lizo- how sweet of M! Glad you guys destressed on a bike ride. I hope you can leave work early today!

POrun

Whoot for Hump Day!!!!

RR: Running 3 tonight then 1 hour on my bike (on the trainer). Swam 1700 yds this morning. Ran a wonderfully HOT and humid (92deg) 3.5 with DH last night. I think tonight will be more of the same...

NRR: Happy Hump Day! DH is going to Minnesota for work for the next 2 days, so it's just going to be the cats and me. I never sleep well while he's gone, but it will be nice to have some alone time I guess.

Meli: I know Miami Man is probably full or close to full. I am not going to do escape from miami since I'm still too under trained to do an olympic, and I don't want to do that race for the sprint since I can do a sprint here the same day and I get a discount because of the camp I'm in, so it will be much cheaper. I'm still trying to figure out if I'm going to do an Olympic race in November. I just wish Miami Man didn't fill up so fast! There's 2 other races the same weekend. Your workouts sound like they're going great!!!

MA: Glad your legs are feeling good! Glad C is sleeping more!

Lizo: Glad your foot is feeling well! Sounds like a long work day! That's sweet of M to make dinner while you got to relax.

OJ: Whoot for a nice 5! Ooh, sounds like you'll have a fun weekend celebrating with your parents!

Have a great day ladies!!!

melrunner

Morning girls!

Happy hump day!!!

MA good luck to you today!!!

Lizo so glad your foot feels better. Nice night for you last night!

Jewel, good luck with al the planning!

PO Escape's sprint is also fabulous! It's a huge race feels like a 70.3 with tons of pros! I also told C you and P might come see us for IMFL he was jumping of joy!!!!!! Great workouts for you!

TriR: just swam 2200 yards this morning. My 8 last night were so hot.

NtriR car is getting 15000 service checkup this morning and bro comes today so dinner at my in laws tonight. Yummy!

Have a great day!

melrunner

Oh and finally learned how to do flip turns!'! Out of 10 laps one was great but I did it today or most of the workout!

monk717

Yawn.

RR: Nothing today.

NRR: Worst. night. ever. P has a cold. He wouldn't (or couldn't) lay down to sleep. Which meant he'd sleep in 30- to 45-minute chunks. DH and I were both up several times with him and he'd go right to sleep on us and wail the second we laid him down. He wouldn't sleep in his bed or the bouncy chair. Finally I started trying to find ways to get comfortable sleeping with him on me. Ended up in our bed propped up a bit and managed to sleep about two hours before the alarm went off. I fed P and put him back in his bed and he slept I think about two hours with minimal fussing. DH just texted that he woke up right after I left for work and has very tired eyes. My poor baby! It was definitely the worst night we've ever had with either kid. I don't know how if he'll sleep at all today. To top it all off, I'm developing a cold too and a sleepless night isn't helping me fight it! I'd love to take a sick day, but I'm planning to take a day off next week when daycare is on vacation. Oy.

lizo_77

OJ: crazy day ahead for you as you prepare for the parent's birthday party! good luck getting it all done!

po: oh ick with the temps for you! hope it's at least a little bit cooler for your run tonight!

mel: enjoy time with your bro and the inlaws!!

monk: hugs to you! awww. I'm sorry you all didn't get any sleep last night! poor kid and poor you! hope you're able to fight off the cold!

SassySparky

MA - sounds like a nice weekend! Very excited for you- when are you speaking to your boss?

Lizo - tht's so sweet of DH!

jewel - My run was cooler too! Oooh a blowout! I got one for an event and felt so fresh afterward.

PO - Good workouts! I never sleep well when Big D is gone.

Meli - great workout! sounds like a fun plan tonight.

Monk - sorry P is sick!

I'll be running my first full, the Richmond Marathon on November 16, 2013!

SassySparky

RR: So I did a 7 mile progression run this morning. Boom.

NRR: Work stuff and home stuff! I started taking BC (well, the Nuvaring) last week and it has me feeling funky. Also, Griffin has been anti-Mom the past few days which is really annoying, so I'm in a bad mood. Anyway, I ran 7 miles and had a bagel, so that's a pretty good start to a Wednesday!

outwestrunner

Good morning, ladies!

RR: Got in 8 miles today (7 trail + 1 Fay). I went zippity zip along the trail, which was really nice because for whatever reason, I got it into my head that I was really out of shape..but apparently no, so yay!!  Got in ST last night. Maybe yoga tonight.  I will be overhauling my schedule here in the next few weeks, I think..Seriously considering adding in a speedwork session, plus the advanced yoga class I love is on Saturday afternoons so how will that fit in with a LR, etc etc.. I love the figuring out part, then it's set it and forget it!

NRR: Work was annoying yesterday. Sometimes I like the collaborative process, but I get peeved when someone just e-mails me questions about edits they're making to my section, as opposed to sending me the draft so I can do it myself. Whatever, it's all billable.  Anyway, working from home again today, and I promise, today I will do laundry!  Sleeping went better yesterday, too, although I didn't get to bed until 10. It's so dark now in the mornings.. I hope by next week, I can be out of bed by 5:30 or earlier. It's a process.

MA - Very VERY excited for you!!!

Lizo - Very sweet of M last night.

Jewel - Do you parents have the same birthday or just close to each other?

PO - Have fun on the trainer tonight. Do you have a fan set up?

Sassy - Good job on the run this morning!

SassySparky

OWR - I'm kind of bummed by how dark it is in the mornings. I try to hit the road by 6-6:10 and in some places it can be quite dark!

NorCal

Morning ladies!

RR. Didn't end up running yesterday, but did a 1 hour walk with DH and L last night. Legs are feeling much better today, so I'll probably do 3-4 miles. And I have to do ABS and ARMS! Sheesh, I've been slacking!!! I was doing SO good with those, but I miss one day and then I miss a week! lol

NRR. Got a lot of work on our 2012 taxes done yesterday. Sheesh, we spent a lot of money on this business! Hope we can last long enough to see a bit more of a return! lol. But we should be able to roll over our expenses for a couple of years, so that's good. Finishing that up today so I can send it off to the accountant and then also doing some customer stuff.

We are going backpacking in the Sierra Nevada mountains this weekend! So excited! Packing for that today since I work long hours Thurs/Fri.

xoxo

Humboldt Redwoods Half Marathon 10.20.2013 

Tiburon by the Bay Half Marathon 11.3.2013 (My Birthday!) 

Napa Valley Full Marathon 3.2.2013

PRs: 

Half: 1:48

Full: 4:34