Womens Running

Over the Hump Supermoms (Read 12 times)

runnergirl9508

RR: heading out in a bit for 6+ miles. None of my bootcampers could make it this morning to class. Not going to lie, sleeping in til 6 was amazing.

TR: wanted DH to read his books and put him to bed last night. So sweet.

NRR: washed all the baby clothes yesterday- everything seems so tiny. Meeting with a brand new running client today.

spike- R was 6lb4oz at birth, definitely not a big baby. But not too small for being 2.5 weeks early.

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

RR - hopefully 4 miles.  My ankles still aren't over the hump yet (going with the thread theme) - I took an antihistamine and I could feel when it wore off, the painful swelling returned.  Took the stronger pill (I got 10 mg and 25 mg for nighttime) and it is much better this morning.  Physio for all my residual aches and pains this morning.

KR - stripped naked and jumped in the shower with me yesterday.  Right now DH is giving him a bath and he's screaming "MOMMY I WANT YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!!"

FR - curry chicken pasta salad.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

Morning!

RR - 6k with strides, I think I'll do it on my way home because it's supposed to rain all day.  My legs felt really heavy and tired during our 7k last night, I was glad that I wasn't trying to do any sort of tempo or fast run.

KR - was up just before I left again, today I let her play on her tablet while daddy slept in, it was 6:15 though, so not completely unreasonable, I'm a bit jealous of the hours DH keeps to be honest.

TR - talking a lot these days!  Also into everything, we really have to keep our eye on her!

FR - I'll scrounge up something from the leftovers in the fridge.  I should plan some big pasta meal for tomorrow night to kick off carb loading!

NRR - selling our camping trailer because I want to get something bigger, I had made appointments with a couple people tonight to look at it, and one showed up last night when I wasn't home and DH was dealing with both kids and dogs, etc.  I hate selling crap and dealing with people, they can be so clueless and rude!

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

RG - so exciting to be to the washing baby clothes stage!!  I thought I picked out the tiniest clothes for O before she was born, and then she came and the clothes completely dwarfed her, it's so easy to forget how tiny they start!

zorbs - does B prefer showers?  M thinks they are a bit of a treat but enjoys the play time in the bath more.  I hope the swelling goes down today, that sounds terrible!

runninmer

Morning

RR:  Going to spin tonight.  My first workout in quite a while!  I. Can't. Wait.

BR:  A nightmare lately at night.  Went down nice, but was up a TON after midnight.  I was wide awake at 4:30.  Thanks dude, as if my days aren't long enough.

TR:  Has his little "program" for his class today.  I am super excited to see it.

NRR:  I have been really b!tchy with DH lately.  This morning I got up with H before 5 and as I was walking out told him to enjoy his extra hour of sleep that he will get while I am attached to our kid.  Funny enough, DH was up before 6 which is odd.  Wink

FR:  No clue.

rg - I forget how tiny R was.  I also had a really hard time while pregnant not comparing the two pregnancies and expecting the same the second time as the first.

zorbs - I am just amazed at how allergic to the bites you are.  That is just nuts!  J has started showering with DH.  He still likes his baths and wants me to be in there with him.

CAR - I am right there with you on the DH and his hours.  I would LOVE to see DH work the hours that I do with all the responsibilities.  He wouldn't make it a week.  However, I wouldn't make it a day with his job so I guess I can't complain.

Upcoming Races: 

Gazelle Girl 1/2 Marathon 4/13 - 1:48:46

superspike113

Honorary Old

RR: Dh is super nice and he said he'd make it happen for me after I managed to incorrectly set my alarm. I've been feeling guilty about him working so hard in the yard that I have been either pulling weeds outside or cleaning up/watching kiddo inside. I feel like if I'm running, I'm goofing off and DH hasn't been able to work out in like 2 weeks because of installing the sprinklers.

TR: Bad night at our house. He was a bear all evening, fussing, whining. Yelling "WEEEME AWONE!" (leave me alone) if I so much as looked at him. JHFC! He was awake once an hour screaming about his foot or tummy hurting. I finally gave him some ibuprofen at 2 am and then he was able to sleep until 6:30.

FR: Leftovers. Need to cook something tonight. Its DH's birthday but he's deflecting my offers making plans to celebrate.

NRR: Still waiting for the union bid award to come out and announce DH's job change, he feels like its not official until he gets the email. I'm so proud of him I feel like bursting. Not just with work stuff, but stuff in his personal life, too.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

superspike113

Honorary Old

RG- if DH puts R to bed, he will always get up and ask for Mommy about 10 mins later. Reid was 5 lb 10oz at a week overdue- I was kind of annoyed because my Dr rode my ass about weight gain my whole pregnancy and when he came out tiny, she said "Hmm, maybe next time we'll have you gain an extra 5 lbs".

zorbs- I skipped my run last night because I hadn't gotten my allergy shots in almost a month and I was tired of sneeze attacks. Allergies blow Sad

CA- I will never have a yard sale again, for that very reason. I've had some doozy experiences selling stuff on Craigslist. I had the former middle school principal try to buy our hottub and offer us less than half of what we were asking and want us to deliver it to her, and when we declined, she went off on how we should be more grateful of our public servants   Yeah, DH saves lives and homes. FOR FREE.  I'm worried if I have kid #2 that it will be a handful- R never ever gets into stuff. He's my little shadow and he doesn't like to snoop/rummage/make messes. I bet #2 would be a mischevious daredevil lol

Mer- DH said something to me about being the adult when I was snarking at R about going back to bed, and I just said- "in the last 2 weeks, I have been with him by myself for 9 days, so I apologize if I'm not feeling very patient right now"

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

spike - that's why almost everything I want to get rid of goes to charity, but when it's worth a few thousand K, I can't just give it away... but I have to put up with the crazies on craigslist.  M was like R, never got into anything, O is a mischievous little SOB, and has the best little evil laugh that a 20 month old could have!  She's charming too at least, I guess...

superspike113

Honorary Old

spike - that's why almost everything I want to get rid of goes to charity, but when it's worth a few thousand K, I can't just give it away... but I have to put up with the crazies on craigslist.  M was like R, never got into anything, O is a mischievous little SOB, and has the best little evil laugh that a 20 month old could have!  She's charming too at least, I guess...

I'm the same way, we only sell stuff when its a large item- hot tub, a ton of excess building supplies, cars.  My local furniture store has a used section, so we just did trade in on our old stuff and bought new stuff which was awesome- they came and picked it up and everything. My sister's oldest child is really quiet, studious, etc and then her second son is kind of a devil child, and her third is so full of attitude and into everything LOL, her oldest gave her a false sense of security that she wouldn't have a child exactly like her.

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

rg - how do you get new running clients? are you listed on a RRCA coach database?

CA - B has no preference for baths or showers, just go with whichever one makes him scream less and cooperate that day Smile

mer - someone on dailymile said that his chinese wife also gets eaten alive..and most chinese people I know get bitten a lot too, so I definitely think there is something to the chinese blood chemistry.  I am the only person I know who swells up like that. http://instagram.com/p/ogx4aVR2gU/ you can see how my right ankle basically disappeared and yesterday it was angry red and throbbing with pain.

spike - I have only ever used kijiji (cdn online classifieds) to give away free shit that no one would pay a cent for like a broken down, cat clawed sofa bed, and the mattress with uh, labour blood stains on it.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/