Womens Running

Fantastic Friday - Supermoms (Read 12 times)

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

ER - at least 30K on the bike. My parents said they'd buy me a road bike!

KR - set up an 'office' in the kitchen with the small side table, phone, ipad, teapot, cup and duplo "snack" on a plate. Then he made imaginary phone calls to DH and my parents.

FR - pizza, salad.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

beckykay

Hooray for road bike!

RR:  3 at lunch

KR:  Wanted "spikey" hair for school today.  They are going to a splash park so I tried to tell him it wouldn't last very long but oh well Wink

FR:  Chef Salad.

NRR:  Getting together with some of my RPs for a dessert party tonight.

superspike113

Honorary Old

RR: 3 miles, epic PM attack

TR: Was in a bad mood yesterday and woke me up at 2:20 for godknowswhy.

FR: Last night was stirfry. Tonight will probably be baked chicken thighs and tots.

NRR: Going to Costco and Pier1 after work. I hope work is less busy today, its wearing me out.

_____

Becky- another tip if you build a house, is to build a bathroom right next to the entrance/exit you normally use for running. I don't think I would have made it if I didn't have that half bath right off the garage and had to tromp through our bedroom or to the other side of the house instead. Mmmm dessert party.  I hope your boss gives you a good bonus for all the crap he puts you through.

zorbs- Saweeeet! THat's awesome about the bike. B's office is hilarious! Did you ever see that meme of the baby playing on the cellphone while eating?

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

becky - eh why not, if he wants spiky hair, not hard to bust out the tube of Dep and go to town.

spike - dare I ask what constitutes an epic PM attack as opposed to a regular one? I have seen that meme, it's funny.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

superspike113

Honorary Old

zorbs- well, I would have shit my running skirt if I had to take another step further to get to the toilet and briefly consisdered pooping on my neighbor's front lawn. I think I  told you about the county commissioner in my area that got in trouble for malicious pooping, so I'm not sure if RP would think it was funny or abhorrent to leave a blackbean and corn crap on my neighbor's property. I would have held it to deposit with the neighbor with the ugly yard and has stinky pigs and a goat that likes to escape, too.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

beckykay

Zorbs:  Oh yes, I let him go to town but I just told him that after swimming it will not look like that Wink  K is taking him for a haircut tomorrow so no more spikey hair for awhile after that. 

Spike:  LOL, I have one that my FIL built for me in our current house right inside the back door and I LOVE it.  My mother was like no one wants a bathroom that close to the kitchen.  I am like why the heck not.  Not only does C get to run in there if he's doing the pee dance but as soon as I finish running, I strip at the back door - throwing my stinky clothes in the laundry (which is also right inside the door) then I jump in the shower.  Less mud getting tracked through the house after a muddy run. Wink  I am sorry but that would be too funny if you left one in RPs yard.  I felt that way when I was out of town for the 4th - I needed a toilet ASAP.  There were a ton of portapotties around but NONE had any TP.   Doh.  I looped back to the hotel in record time and used the lobby.

superspike113

Honorary Old

Becky- my bathroom is right off the door to the garage and is through the laundry room, we did a lot of garage and/or laundry room stripping while doing the yard. Best idea ever.