Womens Running

Lonely Thursday Supermoms (Read 13 times)

runninmer

Where is everyone?

RR:  Not sure.  Have my stuff for a TM run, but we will see.  4 if I do go.

BR:  Horrible sleeper.  Makes me sad.

TR:  Up by 6:15 this morning.  Loves to go outside and was excited to learn that he was going to grandmas today.  Fell and scraped his nose, but I have no clue how it happened.

NRR:  Ugh, snow.  DH left at 4am was back by 6:30 and left again with the boys by 7:30 (I think).  These are horrible hours for the two of us.

FR:  I want coffee.  Almost stopped at McDonalds, but the line was long, and was already running late because of the drive  in taking a while.

Upcoming Races: 

Gazelle Girl 1/2 Marathon 4/13 - 1:48:46

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

RR - accidentally set my alarm for 5 pm instead of am so I got up an hour late. Going to try to fit in 6K. It's -14C with a windchill of -25.
      TR - parents returned him with no nap, he spent all afternoon snuggled up against me watching hockey quietly.
      FR - either Terry's turkey meatloaf or fried noodles, depending on what I get at the store and am in the mood for cooking.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

superspike113

Honorary Old

I'm back at work today. Bossman thought I was taking the whole week off, should have rolled with it because I caught the chest cold R and DH had this week.

RR: Ran on Tuesday, 4 miles. Probably won't run until tomorrow depending on how this chest congestion feels.

TR: Need to get him in a sleepsack again, keeps kicking off the blankets and crying for me to tuck him in at 3 am every day. Our room is too hot and R's room is too cold despite having 3 zones with air returns in the house. Took R to a friend's house yesterday to play with their million kids and he had so much fun he completely melted down when I went to pick him up.

FR: Last night was chicken italian sausage + marinara over broccoli. I can't really afford much in the way of carbs when I'm counting calories Sad Something with ground turkey tonight- maybe a shepherd's pie kind of thing. DH said my cooking is going WAY faster with the new gas stove, I agree and I'm enjoying cooking more. The stove in the rental only had 3 working burners and they were all small ones so it took forever to cook anything and I couldn't get a good sear or brown stuff very well.

NRR: Haven't unpacked a box in a couple days, we are down to boxes of decorative stuff and whatnot. I want to get some of my craft stuff unpacked though.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

superspike113

Honorary Old

Mer- sorry H is a terrible sleeper. R has always slept like crap and I blame DH- he is one of those people that never sleeps. I, on the other hand, used to sleep like 10 hrs a night before R was born so I feel constantly sleep deprived on the 6-7 interrupted hours I get each night.

zorbs- R is THE DEVIL when he has no nap. His godmother doesn't make him sleep then returns him to us around 5 pm and he's just a mess. Kinda offsets the free babysitting...

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

Erniegirl

Hi ladies! I feel like it's been forever since I posted here. 

RR - 14k outside. With the windchill, it is -31C (-24F) out. I am heading out now, so hopefully I don't freeze to death...

TR - Has been all about daddy the past few days, so I am expecting epic tantrums when he goes back to work today. 

FR - Zorbs's Chinese sausage fried rice

NRR - Love the holidays, but I am ready to get back to a regular routine now. Did a good housecleaning yesterday and grocery shopped this morning. DH and S are both sick so I am trying to avoid their germs!

~~~~~

mer - Sorry H isn't sleeping well. But he is still very young so fingers crossed that he learns to love sleep soon! 

zorbs - Glad to hear you survived your 6k outside...it gives me hope for my own run, although I am now wishing I had one of those costco shirts! 

spike - Gas stoves are so much better! They make sleep sacks big enough for R? When S outgrew the biggest one I had when she was about one, I thought that was it. 

5k - 20:46          10k - 41:27         10 mile - 1:15:32          Half marathon - 1:39:15      

superspike113

Honorary Old

Ernie- I'm going to find some fun fabric and sew one. I bet it would take less than an hour from start to finish.

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

spike - I have a giant fleece sleepsack (5T) that B doesn't use anymore.  want it? or ernie maybe?

http://www.snugglebugz.ca/big-kids-fleece-blue.html like this only a more periwinkle blue.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

superspike113

Honorary Old

spike - I have a giant fleece sleepsack (5T) that B doesn't use anymore.  want it? or ernie maybe?

http://www.snugglebugz.ca/big-kids-fleece-blue.html like this only a more periwinkle blue.

Reid is only in 2T right now, so it would probably be too big. I kind of want to find fun fabric like Cars or Mickey Mouse that might make it less of a battle to put on.

Erniegirl

zorbs - size 5T sleep sack? It must be like a little sleeping bag! I don't think S would be amenable to going back in a sleep sack at this point.

5k - 20:46          10k - 41:27         10 mile - 1:15:32          Half marathon - 1:39:15      

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

B hasn't worn the sleepsack for at least a year, so he wore it when he was 2, and it was big, but not ridiculously so.  He learned how to use blankets so I stopped putting it on him.

superspike113

Honorary Old

I know you guys were all on the edge of your seat. I bought enough fabric to make a pillow case, apron, and a sleepsack for R today. Only $26, I'm excited to sew for like the first time in a year. I haven't sewn anything since I made a lion blankie for R.