Womens Running

Freeze your arse off Friday - Supermoms (Read 15 times)

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

ER/RR - ST at the gym, I think the resolutionists will be out in full force on Monday. I wish I had planned to run outside this morning, it's -20C with -30 windchill. I guess I could, but I've already run 4 days in a row.

TR - refused to have a bath last night. He also refused on Wednesday night and he was starting to smell bad, so DH hosed him off with the shower with clothes on.

FR - Terry's meatloaf, fancy pants baked potatoes http://www.pinterest.com/pin/<wbr>184084703492527275/, stuffing, brussels sprouts.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

runninmer

Morning.

RR:  Ended up not running yesterday, so I will run today.  Just hope there is a free TM.  3.1 or 4 depending on time.

BR:  Giggles!  So cute!  Is starting to find his feet too which is adorable.

TR:  I think it was cmgroff who said they miss their DD because of all the time they have to spend with DS.  That is how I am feeling.  I always have the baby and don't have much time for J.  Need to be better about that.

NRR:  SO glad it was only a two day week.  Today should be relatively easy.  It is supposed to be SUPER cold Monday and Tuesday so I am hoping for a freezing cold day where we don't have to go to work.  Smile

FR:  Frozen pizza last night.  DH and I were both zombies and had no energy to cook.

zorbs - I laughed about the shower.  I had a dream that DH had to give J a shower and he cried the whole time. Odd...but something that would happen in our house.

Upcoming Races: 

Gazelle Girl 1/2 Marathon 4/13 - 1:48:46

moxieluvah

Going to try posting again!

RR - SRD

NRR - started back at work yesterday, working all day is exhausting! DH and I started watching Dexter on Netflix, it's good if you need a show to watch.

TR - very clingy and whiny lately, maybe getting the 2 year molars? Asked me to wear underwear (he's 2 now) so I told him we would buy some this weekend but I'm not getting my hopes up. He wanted to wear his sisters underwear until I told them they were for girls, now when I change his diaper he says "need boy underwear."

Fr - trying to clean out the freezer

-----

zorbs - DS has been not wanting a bath lately too, he will get in and play in the water but when we want to wash him he cries.

mer - sounds like you and J need a date day! wondering if we will have school mon and tues? I'll take one day off please! we used a snow day right before break so we only have 2 left and I'd rather save one for Feb or March when I really need a break.

runninmer

moxie - I have tried taking J places just the two of us and he is horrible for me.  I hate it.  BUT, maybe he needs more so it isn't so different for him.  That would suck to use up your snow days, but one day would be nice.  The district allowed us to bank hours over the summer to "cash in" if we had a snow day so I am hoping for it.  Plus, it gives me a chance to sleep a little bit!

NRR#2:  I have a good family friend who is battling cervical cancer.  She was the reader at our wedding and has been a big part of my life for a long time.  I want to go see her (and her husband) but worry about how I will react while there.  It just sucks...but I need to suck it up and go.

Upcoming Races: 

superspike113

Honorary Old

RR: We'll see. Have a head cold and weather channel says winds are 20 mph but they feel closer to 30 mph with stronger gusts to me.

TR: *fingers crossed* hasn't had a PT accident since we moved into the house. Need to get my craft room prepped for those sewing projects I'm going to do for him.

FR: Last night was turkey patties and sweet potato fries. Need to plan better because I can't afford carbs more than like 1 meal a day when I'm counting calories.

NRR: DH is working this weekend, I'm going to try to get some stuff done around the house this weekend. At least sort the piles of boxes to see which ones can be unpacked now and which ones are waiting for more furniture. I still have a quite a list of things that I need to buy for the new house, but I'm going to wait until the sofas arrive.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

superspike113

Honorary Old

TR2- I think R picked up some attitude at my friend's house on Wed. Her boys are kinda wild. Miss Jody said they were lined up to wash up before lunch and Sophie was antagonizing R, so Miss Jody scolded her and R said "Yeah!" and turned around and wagged his butt at her "neener-neener" style.

zorbs- I think R last had a bath on Wednesday. His daycare lady is a hand washing nazi, so at least I know his hands and face are usually pretty clean after he spends the day there. Yuk on your weather. Its super windy here but above freezing. We haven't had any snow other than that tiny skiff in early November.

Mer- Does H go to bed pretty early? Maybe you could try to make the time between their bedtimes special time with J. Or make sure that after you're done nursing, DH holds H for 30 mins so you can get uninterrupted J time. Sorry about your friend. R's godmother went through her second round of breast cancer a few years ago and had a double mastectomy. I made some freezer meals in disposable foil pans for her DH so they wouldn't have to worry about cooking and I think they liked it.

Moxie- I saw that they added another season this week, DH and I are through season 5 of Dexter. Its weird to be put in the position of rooting for a serial killer. We just finished season 1 of The Following (stars Kevin Bacon) and it was good too- its about a cult of serial killers and its pretty creepy. DS insists on calling underwear panties- I don't know where he got that because I don't even call mine panties.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

beckykay

Being lazy at work today even though I have a ton to do, so of course I will stop over here Wink

RR:  Just too cold for me out today.  I am a super weenie.  I'll hit the TM like I have all week Smile

TR:  Just so much to say lately.  He's been a lot of fun lately.  Not so many meltdowns but we still battle over meal times.

NRR:  The wind was crazy last night.  I couldn't sleep because it was howling out.  I am dead tired.

FR:  Uh, not a clue.  I need to do some meal planning.

Zorbs:  LOL on the shower.  C is starting to prefer showers these days.  Especially if we need to wash his head.

mer:  Awe, too cute on the feet!  I hope you find a free TM.

Moxie:  Sounds like he's ready.  C was all too excited to start potty training when we bought him cars undies.

Spike:  Just sounds like a boy to me.  C is all about being a snitch and wanting to get others in trouble.  He tattles on DH all the time. Smile

runninmer

becky - Hi!  Glad you had some time to join us! Wink  I am wimping out with the cold too.  We are supposed to be getting some strong winds this weekend.  Yuck.  Hope you have enough coffee to keep your eyelids open! LOL to C tattling!  That is hilarious.

spike - I love hearing about you settling in to your new house!  Must be an awesome feeling.  That's great that R is doing so well with PTing.  We need to get J on the potty more.  My friend posted that she is liking spicy meals and her DH likes bland meals...that would be tricky to help with!  Your FR sounds really good!

Upcoming Races: 

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

My friend posted that she is liking spicy meals and her DH likes bland meals...that would be tricky to help with!  Your FR sounds really good!

isn't that what cholula, tabasco and sriracha is for?

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

mer - the worst is when DH and I are zombies and we have no $ in the budget for takeout.

moxie - I have some antique food in my freezer..it's horrifying.

spike - B's junk is what smells.  Of course if he pooped in the potty he'd probably smell better at the end of the day.

becky - generally speaking B prefers showers too. but he is insane on the temperature.  He'll scream TOO COLD TOO COLD! and if you turn the water hotter by 1 mm to the hot side he'll scream TOO HOT TOO HOT!

argh I finished my lunch and some fries too and I'm still hungry.

superspike113

Honorary Old

spike - B's junk is what smells.  Of course if he pooped in the potty he'd probably smell better at the end of the day.

True, forgot about that part. R poops in the potty and we use those flushable wet wipes, which makes it easier to skip baths. He really only gets extra baths if he has an accident.

moxieluvah

spike - we just finished season 4 last night, and I can't believe what happened to Rita! R is doing awesome with the PT.

becky - the cold is really not motivating me to get out for runs either, so glad I have a TM. I was surprised when he asked for underwear because DD wasn't interested this early, but he likes to do things his sister does so maybe that will motivate him, I would love to not buy diapers anymore!

runninmer

zorbs - I offered takeout, but frozen pizza was much cheaper at $4! Smile  I'm always hungry.  I have kids who eat lunch in my room and I tend to pick from their plates sometimes!

zorbs & spike - Haha about the junk being the smelly part.  DH calls it "man ass".  Boys are so stinky in general...guess I need to get used to it!

moxie - Not buying diapers would be bliss.  I would be THRILLED if we were just buying for one at this point.  (H might be a little young for PTing, but according to some, you never know!)  Wink

Upcoming Races: 

superspike113

Honorary Old

spike - we just finished season 4 last night, and I can't believe what happened to Rita! R is doing awesome with the PT.

I was more sad for Harrison, Aster, and Cody. I KNEW what was going to happen as soon as he got home and it made me kind of sick. I have heard from others that that season was the last good one, and it kind of jumps the shark after that, but I'll still watch it.

Mer/zorbs- I don't know how balls get so smelly, but blech!

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

Mer/zorbs- I don't know how balls get so smelly, but blech!

B gets shit all stuck on his balls, of course they stink.  Wipes only do so much. Gotta have soap...