Womens Running

Wonderful Wednesday - Supermoms (Read 8 times)

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

ER - ST and 20K bike ride with Beth.

KR - bad: had various accidents throughout the day (peed on lid of potty without opening it, sharted in his underwear) good: molded play-doh duplos using actual duplos for a mold.

FR - chicken rice, stir fried bean shoots.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

superspike113

Honorary Old

RR: couldn't run this morning, DH had to work early. Trudy is picking up R from daycare so I plan to ST after work.

TR: STTN for the first time in weeks, I gave him chocolate with his breakfast as a reward. 3 yr wellchild check went well- R charmed the doctors and nurses. He's 50%ile for height and weight and still over 90% for head size. Dr. said his stuttering is just his mind moving faster than his mouth, and that his vocabulary is very advanced for a 3 yo especially for a boy.

FR: 3 guesses what kind of cuisine was for dinner per DH's request..... mexican. Rice bowls.  I think I'll do a stirfry tonight.

NRR: Eye appt after work. Hopefully the dilation wears off quickly and I won't need the disposable Stevie Wonder glasses at the gym.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

spike - huh it's funny, I think it was G who was watching a Stevie Wonder video the other day and I wondered briefly what he looked like without the sunglasses.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

superspike113

Honorary Old

Good lord its been busy today. Only halfway through the day and 8 appointments. That's more than we've had in a week the past few weeks.

zorbs- Is your chicken rice fried rice?

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

beckykay

Zorbs:  LOL on the Stevie Wonder.  I don't think I would recognize him at all.

Spike:  That's exactly what our doc said about C's stuttering as well.  We had 7 appt. this morning and 3 this afternoon - over half are no shows.

RR:  5 this morning at sbux of course.  I wanted to do the trail run with the club tonight but DH is teaching a class in a couple of counties over and won't be home in time.  Boo.  Not like I needed a double today anyway.  Might take C hiking to wear him out though (and pick up my CFA on the way home).

Blah.  Bosslady has been super cranky.  The copy repair man apologized to me today.  I let her know she is scaring people away with her attitude.

superspike113

Honorary Old

Becky- After how busy today has been I'm trying to decide if I'm going to have the motivation to ST after all. I might clean house and go to the store instead (lame, I know). Maybe I can do everything a little half-assed.