Womens Running

Manic Monday (Over 40) (Read 205 times)

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Today was another warm one but not terrible and all my run was well before the sun came up as will be tomorrow since my flight is pretty early (Miami this week).  I'm glad I'm not alone Tessa!

Tessa yes  I get all his bills and put them in to electronically pay out of his accounts.  He hadn't given me this cc yet and I knew it was coming soon so I went online and got it.  I do that frequently as he sometimes doesn't tell me when he has a bill until right when it is due.  I was kinda shocked to say the least.  Guess I'll be going up there sooner than I thought.

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

Marjorie, that really sucks.  Hope he's more honest with you and keeps you up to date as to what is going on.

Anonymous Guest, I hope you get your run in.

Arimathea, enjoy the gym.

Sigh.  I've been dealing with a lot of bloating (my suits and running clothes would fit today but then tomorrow would be too tight) and the ladies here think I'm pre-menopausal.  Sigh.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Marjorie-so scary when this starts to happen. I remember you mentioning he had a lady friend.

Judy-hope you had a great run.

Camille-Great job on the race!!!  I've addressed that with him too.  Insecurity basically and he's seen a lot of bad behavior.  I pointed out that the people he saw traveling in the past that extended stays were sales guys who were up to no good when away from home.  Not the case for me.   Try my best to point out that I wouldnt' be extending stay to stay away from HIM but to visit a place I wouldn't otherwise. When he used to on work trips it was in and out since he was hourly fixing things.

Lisa Marie-welcome to the distance club!!

Sue-we've been down that path and I also reminded him of that.

Damaris-you rock!!!  love seeing those medals on FB!!  Way to go without the inhaler too.

Karen - I posted the leaf on the facebook page.

Tessa-oops you did it again.. finding another race that is near to where I'm traveling to.  i did share your email with dh to show that it's not just me looking for opportunities... I have a whole team of women out there .. enablers! LOL We'll see on the NV race. Would like to at least come and visit tho.

Lisa

Arimathea

Tessa

You are very welcome to visit! As are any of you ladies -- with the caveat that those who are allergic to cats will not be comfortable in my home, since I have two of them and one of them sheds more than any cat has a right to do.