Womens Running

Coconut WEDNESDAYS (DAILIES) (Read 15 times)

Lizziebeerunning

Cupcake Connoisseur

I just recently got into Coconut..Coconut ice cream is pretty good!

Coconut reminds me of the Caribbean..where I would like to be right now Smile

Who else likes coconut?

October 4 - Milwaukee, WI - 26.2

November 14 - Richmond, VA - 26.2

March 21 - Virginia Beach, VA - 26.2

Lizziebeerunning

Cupcake Connoisseur

10.2 for me!

Good run but eh, had some issues. I wore my Glycerins, which I think are on their last mile.. I got some shin splints mid-run. Not sure if it was from the shoes or not. My higher mileage week may not be so high if they are still bothering me on Friday.

Docket - Enjoy DC! Let us know how it goes!

Lori - Nice miles!

I have to get going..massage in 45 minutes! Have a great day everyone!

Bikerchick1

Lizzie - I love coconut!!!  Enjoy your massage.

sandy - you are so right about those rolling hills.  Where did I think

I read it was flat...LOL.  When do you start fall marathon training?

Lisa - talked to a girl on the shuttle that reminded me of you.  Even had braids in her hair!  Did you decide on any of those trail races you posted???  The Mississippi one intrigues me.

Looking forward to going for a run, soon, just not today Wink My quads were pretty sore.  Otherwise I’m surprised that I feel good.  I did some Yoga yesterday to get stretched out.  Am “up north” so posting on phone, so will be short.

Carol

Lizziebeerunning

Cupcake Connoisseur

Carol - I am happy you are feeling so good! When is the next marathon?! Smile

Massage was NOT pleasurable at all. LOL. I can seriously hardly walk. This chick is GOOD. I mean..I was in running clothes basically and I never even got undressed! She deals with a lot of runners and I hear nothing but great reviews, I guess this is why. Haha - VERY painful and I am super sore..but I bet I will feel like a million bucks on my next run.

Okay. Off to work..hopefully no one loses water today.

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

Wednesday is here and the big parking lot outside my balcony is being resurfaced. The high rises here are being remodeled so eventually I will have to change apartments. Actually, I am looking forward to being in another location but on this same side of the building. It's definitely cooler on this side. I don't know when, but it has spurred me on to start purging again.

Finished my 45 minute run on the TM and 35 minutes on the bike this morning.

Happy exercise, All ! 

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

kats

WINE o'clock somewhere!

Lizzie, love coconut as long as it isn't water.  Glad the massage was what you wanted, I think that wouldn't be to my liking.

Carol, enjoy your run when you do get out there.  Glad yoga helped to stretch some.

Judy, I am a pack rat, purging is hard.  Much better than I was.

Damaris, I missed what you are in DC for.

Margaret, GOOD LUCK this weekend with Western States!!!

Absolutely nothing here.  Overslept.  I made my morning cup of coffee just as I should have been jumping in the shower.

It is my semi-Friday.  I have tomorrow off, but agreed  to pickup Friday.   Always hate picking up extra shifts, but the money is good.  I agreed to two days in July too.  Glutton for punishment I suppose.  I was fun thinking ahead though, I gave them all my days off between now and mid-Feb.  ALL for races.  Smile

K

Kettle Moraine - June 2024

Beast of Burden - August 2024

Hennepin Hundred - Oct 2024

Javelina Jundred - Oct 2024

Anonymous Guest

Vacation is awesome. We are meandering back towards home, should be back Friday. I haven’t run in a few days, don’t care. We walked around Santa Fe yesterday then headed south. Rode our e-bikes through White Sands this morning which was awesome.

coconut is disgusting. About to lose cell service again...

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

ginnyb

Leg day today , always tough.  I didn’t run like I was planning.  I don’t know why I can’t keep it up.  Tomorrow!  It’s nice and warm here today, upper 80’s and I am loving it!

ginny

http://ginnybess.blogspot.com/

6/8 Hatfield/McCoy Half, 8/18 lake Erie Shores and Islands Half, 9/21 Mighty Niagara Half Lewiston, NY, 10/7 Cleveland Rock & Roll Half 10/6 or Detroit Free Press 10/20, A Christmas Story 5 or 10K Cleveland 12/7, Santa Hustle Half Cedar Point 12/15

Half Crazy K 2.0

Yum, coconut. Got 2 coconut cupcakes when I stopped by the shop this week. I had to--I had to pick DH up at the car dealership, which just happened to be directly across the street from the cupcake store. 4.5 miles with some short intervals.

Docket_Rocket

I hate coconut, lol.

I had 7 with 3 @ MP but only had time for 5 with 3 @ MP. They were good ones!

So the office I need to review is Norfolk, except they have to switch me since my new boss is also assigned there and by then I should be in Indy. So we shall see what I get.

Judy, work training for a new project I have for the next three years.  I am subbing for someone that removed herself from the process but it sounds very interesting.

Hello to all!  Read everything but I'm falling asleep while typing.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page