Womens Running

Where is everyone Wednesday (Over 40) (Read 17 times)

Come out come out wherever you are!

Its Wednesday!  Grading still isn't done.  2 more reports to go plus a ton of grades to enter.  Yesterday: Get up, read reports, run 4.5 miles, shower, read more reports, have lunch (turkey soup), read more reports, help DH with studying to his ISS exam next week, read more reports, eat PB&J sandwich and yoghurt for dinner, go into work for meeting, come home, help DH with responding to surveys due for his classes, grade reports, drink half glass of wine, go to bed.  Yep, and today isn't going to be much different.  Sad  Oh well, the semester is almost over.  And I did get in a really good 4.5 miles - wish I had more time yesterday, I could have run much longer.

Well have a great day all!  Sorry for not doing personals!

Bikerchick1

Susan - Wow, what a busy schedule!  Good for you on the 4.5 miles!!!

No run yesterday, and today is not looking good for it either Sad    Picked by DB from hospital, took him home, in between going to work on & off, today work, checking on DB, and then picking up DH from airport....whew.  If I can squeeze in a 4 miler I will.

Hi to all!

Carol

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  I ran the 2 and lifted weights fine, so running to and from Pilates tonight.

Tessa, the Best Damn Race in Cape Coral, FL.  If hubby feels like it. If not, we'll find a local HM.  Hoping to do it because the medal is nice and the race sounds like fun. Hence the name.

Susan, sounds like you're busy!

Carol, sorry about the lack of runs.  Hoping you can get out there soon.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

Tuesday the doc visit took more time than I thought but I did get in 35 minutes of cardio dvd when I got home. I am doing ok with the sinuses so far. They aren't getting any worse.

Today I ran a nice, easy 105 minutes on the TM. It was also a test of the new Adrenaline 15s. They worked just great. TMs are so bouncy that I could run forever on them. The down side is that TV is boring. My nano helps. If no one is in the room I sing.

Tomorrow is the setup for the crown.

Happy runs, All! :::HUGS:::

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

camille2

Judy, that is a long treadmill run!  Great job!

Carol and Susan, you are both so busy.  Hope you both get a break soon.

Lisa,  you're making my sweet tooth crave cake.  That looked delicious!

Demaris, good luck on the "best damned race."

Marjorie, power seemed to be an issue yesterday.  I hope yours is on today.

I'm doing a repeat of Monday since that seemed to go ok.  I've done 3 sets of 2 easy slow miles and hope to do a couple more.  It isn't efficient or good training, but I hope it will help me burn off a few of the desserts I had over TG weekend before I have to weigh in again. : )

Arimathea

Tessa

Susan, grading is happening here too. Ouch. I'm sure the temptation to make it read reports, run, read reports, shower, read reports, have glass of wine, read reports, have another glass of wine, read reports, have lunch, read reports, go to work for meeting, read reports, have another glass of wine, read reports, have dinner, read reports, finish bottle of wine is overwhelming.

Carol, hope DB is OK, did he have a scheduled procedure? And I'm sure DH will be glad to be back and I'm sorry for your MIL.

Judy, that is a long TM run! Running outside is easier for singing purposes.

Damaris, that does sound like a fun run! Enjoy.

Camille, 3 sets of 2 easy slow miles -- is there something in between? Or do you do a 2 mile loop?

3.2 this morning. Light misty rain. I was in a good mood. That evaporated when I got onto the freeway. 2 1/2 hours it took to get to work today. Add that to the hours of driving yesterday and I was not a happy camper.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Rest day today. Lots of work and training. Had to catch some things up that I couldn't do last night thanks to the power being out until 11 pm.

They et had to replace the whole box. Big huge  shiny new box is now there with many other big power things. Took them  a while. Could have been worse. What if they hadn't had one?  We could have been without power a long time.

Took ok hammy to follow up vet appointment too today. He has a few skin tags so they are doing the freezing to see if they will just fall off.

Marjorie

Susan- sorry you don't have much to report other than reports, and to think I spend much of my day hiring reporters.

Marjorie-you describe it about the way I would.  "big huge shiny box with many other big power things."  LOL

Tessa-glad you are getting rain, sorry no one seems to remember how to drive in it.

Camille-what is not good training about 3 sets of 2 easy slow miles?  Just think how horrible 6 sets of 1 hard fast mile sounds?  Yuck... I'm like a beginner with a crockpot.. give me easy and slow every time! LOL

Judy-kudos for the long dreadmill run.  So boring!

Damaris-only thing I'd be worried about with that name is the lipstick on a pig phenomenon.  I mean, you pretty much know what you're getting with Dances With Dirt, Twisted Ankle, or The Trail (really the name of it).  Shirt is probably fun though!

Carol-hope you were able to suck it in and suck it up to squeeze a run in.

Did just over 4 this morning before work.

Lisa