Womens Running

FREEZING FRIDAY DIVAS (Read 13 times)

MA runner girl

Post!

PRs: 5k - 21:22, half marathon - 1:39:43, marathon - 3:37:16

MA runner girl

Morning!

RR: My foot still feels good!! Hoping to squeeze in another 2 miler today. We'll see...

NRR: So it's a lot harder than I thought it would be to fit in 20 hours of work. I'm so stressed about it! I also have cookies to make for tomorrow AND Sunday. Over stretched much? Yeesh. I'll be glad when I'm done for the week. I have 3.5 hours left. At least I have the cookies made, just need to frost them. Oh and I need to be a mom too. Shocked C woke up at 12, 2:30 and 5 last night, so I'm dragging too. Drinking some much needed tea right now...

Annnnd go.

lizo_77

hi ladies! Friday!

NRR: well, today is the day M and I head to the Cities and watch the game! taking off from work at noon, picking him up at 1pm and driving! can't wait to get out of town and relax. last night I actually left work about 5.30 and didn't work an extra 2 hours at home. I fell asleep at 8pm. sad but true.  I was exhausted.

RR: nada. taking running clothes and shoes to Minneapolis so maybe a couple of miles downtown.

MA: Can't believe it's still cool where you're at!  hope you can get those work hours in and the cookies done! I'm sure you'll get used to the change of schedule and how to get the hours to work out over the course of the week.

later! have tons to do in 5 hours...

RunLikeTheWind23

morning ladies! Sorry I have been among the missing lately...crazy few weeks.

RR: Ran 3 miles this morning outside. First time getting outside in months!! It's finally cool enough Where it doesn't bother my brain! It was so cool in fact, that I wore capris and long sleeves.

NRR: So my grandma is still hanging on. No one is exactly sure how or why. She hasn't eaten in about two months. She's so sick but Refuses to let go. I'm heading to Long Island tonight to see her. My new job is going really well! I love it! Smile

MA: hi! Miss you! Can't wait to see you guys next week at Lucy's wedding. Smile (hopefully ill make it to the wedding--all depends on grandma)

L e e l a

RR - SRD today before my first 20 miler this training cycle tomorrow. Lots of foam rolling and a bit of core work today, though.  And I've got my PT appointmena for my PF.

NRR - B will be at my parents' house tonight so J and I can both run with the group tomorrow. I think we'll go out to dinner tonight somewhere we can sit outside to enjoy these wonderful fall temperatures.

back for personals!

LucyBelle

Yay I have the laptop today!

RR: Ran with my sister yesterday, but didn't get to do any ST, so I'll probably do that today.

NRR: 8 days till the wedding! Yikes! I think we're in pretty decent shape with everything, but I'm sure I'll still be stressing and running around like a madwoman for the next week. CRF's bachelor party is this weekend so he'll be gone until Sunday. I'm planning to do some last-minute errands and crafts and such. And hopefully relax a lot, too!

LucyBelle

MArunner: I know, it's suddenly fall! It was in the low  40s here this morning! I hope C naps well today and gives you a bit of a break so you can get work done!

Lizo: Have fun at the game!!! I hope it is great quality time for you and M.

RLTW: Hiiiii!

Leela: Have fun with DH tonight! Good luck on your 20-miler tomorrow!!!

outwestrunner

Good morning, ladies!

RR: Headed out for a longish trail run here in a bit.  Yoga tonight.

NRR: Nothing to work on today (well, I actually just finished it) so I basically have the day off. I slept in, and am going to do laundry, I think. It's gross and humid outside.

MA - I hope you get everything done! It's easy to get overbooked when you feel like you have a lot of time.

Lizo - Have fun in Minneapolis!

Leela - Good luck on the 20-miler tomorrow! How many do you have planned?

Lucy - Enjoy the weekend to yourself.

NorCal

Morning girls!

RR. Decided to put today's run off until tomorrow so DH and I can run together in the morning. Then doing 10 Sunday.

NRR. Friday! This week has been ROUGH, so I'm glad it's over! Working on finishing up our monthly billing today and then seeing a client this afternoon. Tomorrow after our run, we're going into the city for the farmer's market and then to a friend's birthday party. Fun! Sunday, we're having friends over for the Packer/49er game! Yay football season!

Humboldt Redwoods Half Marathon 10.20.2013 

Tiburon by the Bay Half Marathon 11.3.2013 (My Birthday!) 

Napa Valley Full Marathon 3.2.2013

PRs: 

Half: 1:48

Full: 4:34

lizo_77

back for a few seconds...

rltw: sorry your grandma is still so sick!   glad you're enjoying the new job!

leela: enjoy the time with J!

lucy: arhhhh!!! lol. So close for you. Good luck with those last minute things and make sure you get to relax a little at least!

outwest: yay for a day off!  might as well be productive! good luck getting the laundry done!

norcal: enjoy the farmers market! I haven't been to ours yet this season.

later ladies!

L e e l a

MA - What is wrong with your foot?  Good luck finishing the cookie orders!  Sounds like the business is off to a good start!

lizo - Enjoy the game!

RLTW - I'm so happy your new job is going so well for you!  I'm sorry to hear your grandmother isn't in good healthy.  It's good of you to make the trip to see her.

Lucy - Oooh, the wedding is so soon! I'm freakin' excited for you.

owr - Enjoy the trail!

norcal - I often switch my schedule around, too, so I can run with my DH.  So great to have a significant other who shares your love of running, isn't it?

The appointment with the PT went really well.  She's a runner, so really gets my issues.  I'm doing everything right with my foot to address my PF.  We had time to do a general assessment of some form issues, and she gave me a few prehab exercises that specifically target my hips since that's where my weakness it.  The best $40 I've spent in a while!

MA runner girl

Leela - I'm having problems with PF too! I had it in 2010, so I know what to do to get rid of it too. Pesky little injury! Hope yours is 100% soon.