Womens Running

is it Thursday? - Supermoms (Read 11 times)

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

RR - 8ish kms on a new to me trail. As usual, I hope I don't get lost. Wearing arm warmers as it's only 12C here.

KR - was still sort of awake and babbling to DH when he came to bed after midnight.

FR - parents coming over in the afternoon, to hopefully prevent me from going insane after being with B all day.

NRR - The cat pooped in unauthorized places and I stepped in it while taking the BOB out to take pictures as I want to sell it. While I took pictures in the backyard, the cat ran outside and ate some grass. I unceremoniously threw her back inside while I cleaned up. When I came back, she had puked grass all over the floor. 10 minutes after that, she was flopped on my desk, purring. Furry little shit!

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

beckykay

RR: 3 on the TM this morning.  I slept in because DH claimed this morning for him to go to the gym and the jacknugget didn't get up.

KR:  Ugh.  10 p.m. bed time again.  I told DH we needed to wear him out but no, both of them were lazy last night.

NRR/FR:  Going to RIC tonight to see the BFF before she flies back out the Denver.  Her parents live on the other side of the state so we are meeting the middle Smile  Lulu trip will be involved with dinner at Maggiannos.

Zorbs:  ACK on the cat and the KR.   Have fun on the trails this morning.

superspike113

Honorary Old

RR: 3.5 with Heidi and Joleen this morning, its super smoky from the Twisp and Leavenworth wildfires.

TR: Spent the evening with his godmother. When I went to pick him up he said "Go home, mom. I stay here."  Rewarding him with chocolate to stay in bed at night, seems to be working pretty well.

FR: I was going to work out or run errands last night but DH said he wanted to go out for dinner. We went to the pizza place and got food other than pizza.

NRR: I didn't have time to caffeinate this morning. Hopefully today is not as busy as yesterday, but at least the AC is working again. It was probably close to 85 in here yesterday.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

superspike113

Honorary Old

zorbs- blech cat poop is awful. R tracked some into my car from the yard at daycare a while ago. I notice that the cat that Miss Jody was having trouble with pooping in the grass hasn't been around lately.... Jealous of your cool weather. It was the equivalent of about 23C at 5:15 am here today.

Becky- sounds like a wonderful night with your friend! Enjoy! I would be annoyed at DH, too.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

becky - what's the worst that would happen if you just told work to fuck off and went to play this afternoon?

spike - I am liking my cold brewed french press coffee, because I can get it ready in 1 minute, and chug it without burning to death if I'm in a hurry.  You asked about the chicken rice.  The chicken is marinated in dark & regular soy sauce, sugar, pepper, sesame oil.  Then you cook a pot of rice and throw sliced reconstituted dried shiitakes in with the water.  Boil until almost dry, top with chicken, pour on more sesame oil and a bit of Maggi (or Magic Flava), turn stove to low, stirring occasionally until chicken is done.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

superspike113

Honorary Old

zorbs- that chicken rice sounds delish!

Becky- your boss takes advantage of you. Get your bonus and then start sending out resumes. If you can't hire your own assistant, I'd walk.