Womens Running

Very Cold Monday (Over 40) (Read 19 times)

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

Post.  Wink

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

Friday I did 25 minutes running on the track, then 45 minutes of cardio DVD at home

Saturday was SDO

Sunday I did 45 minutes of cardio DVD.

Today will be a track run and cardio DVD at home.

Happy runs, All!  :::HUGS:::

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

Bikerchick1

Judy - Busy week-end for you as usual with your work-outs!

LCruns - Thoughts - prayers for your friend.  How awful for her....especially if she had no idea.   Your thanksgiving day run sounds like fun!  Good for you for hosting it!  Hope your cold goes away soon.

We did 12 miles yesterday am, including 4 on the trails.  Car therm. said it was 14 when we started...brrrr....took a little while to warm up, but was beautiful!

Off to work....Hi to all that follow!

Carol

Arimathea

Tessa

Dashing in, need to go back and reread. I'm here and alive (thanks Lisa for checking -- good thing I had turned my phone ringer off though since the text came in during church!) and swamped. Work is busy, one class is done and another gets its finals back tomorrow night, third class doesn't end until the 11th, and DH has radiation treatments every morning. He's currently in the shower so I'm on the computer waiting for him to finish. I just got back from a 4 miler with running neighbour.

Hope everyone is doing well, I'll try to go back and read! I will be glad when radiation therapy ends.

Happy Monday!  Group Power class this morning.  I wish I could stay home today and knit and sew!!

Hello everyone--have a great day!

Anonymous Guest

Legs are still rather hurty today, although not as bad as yesterday. And my sore arm from carrying my water bottle feels better. That particular pain is a little embarrassing! I'm still walking pretty funny, and the four flights of stairs I had to go down in the parking garage this morning were definitely not fun, but I am at least able to stand up without groaning, so that's an improvement. 22 degrees this morning made my slow, slow walk to the office pretty brutal, but I couldn't really speed up at all!

This week is going to be pretty much a rest week, although with the four day weekend I'll probably do something. I'm thinking more on the bike though, and very little if any running.

Did I make it back on after posting from the bus on Saturday? I don't remember but I don't think I did. Gonna have to go back and check because I'm having trouble remembering what everyone else posted. I don't think my mind is back to 100% either. If it was ever there to start with. The race was good, but I think this might be my last ultra for awhile. It just takes so much out of me. And I'm glad I have no desire to try anything farther than 50 miles.

Thanks for checking in Tessa. I know you're busy, and I for one can't imagine how you get everything done. However you're able to manage, I'm just glad that you are.

Hi to all.

karen

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Training today. And since I finished early I can drive home versus staying the night. Quincy will be happy, for certain.

Was as going to run this evening but now with the drive we will see.

Laura, how awful for your friend

Tessa glad you checked in.

Marjorie

LC Runs

Hello everyone!

Late check in for me - actually, an SRD today.  Thought about going running after work and it was so blech outside.  I didn't have the heart to run on the TM.  Still dealing with this crud, so figured it was best to just rest.  I am quite a bit better, congestion is drying up, but now I have a headache from coughing.  Ugh.

Hi Judy - hope you had a good track run and DVD workout!

Carol - nice 12 mile run yesterday!  What's your next race?

Tessa - continued prayers and thoughts - I guess all you can do is take it one day at a time!

Sue - great job with Power class!  This would have been a great day to just chill at home, I don't knit but could have found a good book to read lol.

Karen - congrats on your 50 miler - you are just awesome!!

Marjorie - safe travels home.

Thanks for all the nice words about my friend, I can't stop thinking about her.  Kind of brings me back to my separation/divorce, different circumstances but remember the stress and anxiety.  World is so messed up sometimes...