Womens Running

Wonderful Wednesday- Supermoms (Read 365 times)

runnergirl9508

Morning ladies: RR: hoping for a solo run today, if DH wakes up in time. I'll go 7+ if he does. Otherwise a stroller run with R. 6+ with him yesterday. TR: has his 15 month check up this morning- shots? Woke up at 5:30, an hour earlier than normal. Of course, on the only morning I could have slept in this week. NRR: just trying to finish up Xmas shopping. We will get our tree this weekend!

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08

Marathonjen

rg- Good morning.  I hope you get in a solo run today...I would wake DH upSmile  Our doc gives shots for 15 months...just 2 I believe.  I just looked at it the other day when I wrote J's appt time in the calendar.  Have fun finishing your shopping...do you go to the store or do it online.  I got most in store but will finish up online!  I love shopping...hate paying the bills thoughSad

RR - Did 5 yesterday...the wind was so cold.  SRD as I have a Dr. appt this afternoon.

BR - Was a complete MESS this morning.  Was smiling and up in his crib at 5:30 with a poop.  I got him out and changed him and he cried for the next 45 minutes until we went to daycare.  He did eat breakfast between crying fits but refused to drink any milk or water.  I finally got him to take some of my bottled water when we got to daycare.  As soon as he got inside of daycare he was smiling, playing with a musical toy and dancing.  I am going to start taking his moodiness personal.

NRR - DH is gone this week until Thursday and then again next week M-Thursday.  It is hard doing everything for J alone plus working full time and trying to get everything else done.  I guess I forgot how hard since DH has been home the past 2 weeks.  Oh well...it is what it is.  Yearly Doc appt this afternoon...how not fun.  Hoping to run a few errands if I get out of there at a decent time before picking up crabby patty!

FR - Made some mini pizza muffins and broccoli bites for J this weekend.  He has been eating the pizza muffins for dinner but isn't a huge fan of the broccoli bites.  Not sure what to premake this weekend for next weeks dinners for J...suggestions?

CMGRuns

Runner girl: enjoy your solo run. We need to get a tree this weekend too, although the more pregnant I get, the less I care if we have decorations up ---- ER: was hoping to walk on TM before work, but C woke up at 6...sigh. Hopefully after work. TR: woke up super cranky. She wants to wear her tutu every morning, but I won't let her. It has been a big fight. This morning she doesn't want to breakfast or tv, just to cry. This might be a long morning. NRR: dr appointment is today. She said she would check to see if he is still head up this week, but I kind of don't think he is. Fingers crossed!
        CMGRuns

Hmmm...my post came out looking nothing like it did before I posted? Jen: Js food sounds great to me, but I'm not sure C would eat either. She love turkey hotdogs, fruit, and green beans. That is our standard dinner. Tonight we are having breakfast. She likes sausage, but I doubt she will eat the pancakes. She doesn't like carbs....who's kid is she
          Marathonjen

cmg - LOL on C's eating...she is the opposite of my child...he only likes carbs...hmmm...wonder where he got that from....oh that's right I lived off carbs while pregnant.  Fingers crossed that ds is head down!!  Oh and your morning with C and the crying was my morning with J.  I hate that the short amount of time we have together in the morning is just him crying.

CTimesTwo

Morning,

RR - nothing today.

BR - apt with the pediatric dentist today, a follow up to make sure the bump in her mouth/gumline won't require surgery...

Still not showing signs of wanting to crawl, but she loves to stand, whether holding onto something or us holding her up.

She tried tofu for the first time yesterday too, and surprisingly seemed to like it.  I personally love tofu, but DH can't stand it.

Wow I guess it's a day of appointments for everyone huh?

NRR - is it possible for me to be sick for the 3rd time in 7 weeks??  DH must be bringing home germs from school...ugh..

rg - hope things go well with the shots...

jen - it must so hard to have to fly solo as a parent so much... Sad

cm - are you getting excited as your due date gets closer?

Marathonjen

CTimes - I LOVE your picture!!!  Good luck at C's appt.  Don't worry about her not crawling.  J didn't regular crawl until he was 9 months old and then started walking at 11 months.  He wasn't much of a crawling fan.  I was reading something about babies and it says even when they can walk they still prefer to crawl...um...not my kid...I don't remember the last time I saw him crawl.  Yes, it is possible to be sick.  I was thinking last year when J was in daycare I was sick every 2-3 weeks.  I had some crud on week, strep throat 2 weeks later, some other crud 2 weeks after that, then a cold and cough 5 weeks later that didn't go away for 2 months.  UGH!  Take care.

CMGRuns

DH morning...heehee: since C woke up early and I was still getting ready, he got her up. Her pull up was wet so he put her in panties without putting her on the potty (I'm sure I do not have remind moms, but we do not know the time of the last potty so probably making her sit on the potty would have been smart). She of course went in her panties and he had to clean her. He then ranted for 10 min about how she made him late. Haha...she makes me late every morning!
                  CMGRuns

Cx2: I'm getting excited, anxious and ready all at the same time. C crawled just after 9 months. It was still too soon. Enjoy not having to chase her!
                    runninmer

Morning Ladies!

RR:  Hitting the elliptical after work.  Might see how it feels to run 2.1 miles....it will take me to 100 for the month.  Dr. appt is scheduled for Tuesday.  Foot is definitly not right.

TR:  Isn't feeling well.  Took awesome naps yesterday and was pretty good while we were out and about last night.

NRR:  Did some Christmas shopping last night and finished buying for 2 more people.  Slowly but surely we are getting there.  Kind of a busy week for me at work which is okay.  I need to keep my mind occupied when not running as much as I would like.

FR:  DH made omelets for dinner last night spinach, ham, cheese, and onion.  Super good.  Even J liked them! 

runnergirl - I think yes for shots.  Then again at 18 months and then you are done for a while. I was awake early this am too.

jen - It is hard not to take thier moods personally.  The one good thing we got from our daycare lady was that moms always get the worst of it because we love them the most!

cmg - LOVE the pee story.  Hope you have a great day!

cx2 - I hope the appointment goes well for you and  you have some time to rest.  Your picture is great! Smile

Upcoming Races: 

Gazelle Girl 1/2 Marathon 4/13 - 1:48:46

beckykay

RR:  10k on the starbuck route with the ladies.  Wore my tights and they did a wonderful job, I am in love.

TR:  Midnight wake up to pee.  I don't know how many times I have to tell DH to make sure C goes before he puts him to bed.  Doh!

NRR:  Feeling slightly on top of things, which is odd.  Christmas cards ordered, bossman's present ordered....

FR:  Menu change, need to run errands so it will be Sam's club special for dinner.

Will be back for personals once I get to work. 

mrszackmorris

rr: 3 miles at some point today. been doing piriformis and abductor stretches like a mad woman.

nrr: home with all 3 kiddos today. plumber coming shortly. gotta get to the store and buy dh 6 pounds of meat to make jerky and the stockings we did not buy yesterday.

nrr2: dh tried getting a feelsy in in the middle of the night. i asked him if he was crazy; he does not remember it this morning.

tr: did not get the memo that they could sleep in today.

br: so super clingy!

fr: meatball subs were great last night. crockpot chicken noodle soup tonight.

-------------

runnergirl: today is my only day to sleep in too and the girls were up at 6:40. however on days they have school they are still sleeping when i have to get them up at 6:45.

jen: have fun at your annual! Wink i had mine a few weeks ago. I just make it a point to talk to the np the whole time so i don't realize what she is doing. Bummer on uour dh being gone. I dont't know how you do it! dh said that c does not whine at all for him...

Cmg: hope the little guy flipped for you!

cx2: good luck at the dentist! Totally possible to be sick again. This pretty much describes our household.

mrszackmorris

mer: hope he foot can tolerate the elliptical. your omelets dound delicious. we made breakfast burritos over the weekend...suoer good.

becky: what tight do you have? i miss living close to sam's club Sad

moxieluvah

RR - 4-5 after school today, was planning on it this AM but DS was up screaming from 3-5 so it didn't happen

BR - must have slept on his neck wrong yesterday at nap because was super crabby and kept hold his neck/back of head. Took him in to Dr. and just seems like a tight muscle. When he tries to look to the left he goes really slow and moves his whole upper body, poor guy!

TR - got the elf on the shelf and was excited to look for his this AM

---

RG - hope you get the solo run in!

jen - I dont know how you do it with DH gone so much, you are amazing!

CMG - crossing fingers for head down!

cx2 - sick 3 times in 7 weeks is no fun at all! Tell DH to keep those germs to himself

mer - I am close to 100 for the month too and need to run today and tomorrow to make it. sorry for the bum foot, hope it heals quickly!

beckykay- sorry for the pee, but yay for loving your tights!

mrszm - my kids never get the sleep in memo either! over thanksgiving DS was up at 6 every day, the first day we have to get up for work, he slept till 6:30 the little turd!

runninmer

mrszm - Breakfast burritos sound really good.  Glad you liked the meatball subs.  We are throwing our leftovers in to spagetti for dinner tonight.  

beckykay - Wow, you are doing a great job.  We ordered our christmas cards using our Pampers points so they are addressed and we are waiting to send them out.  I still need to buy my secret santa gift.  I am tempted to find something on my own and not on their list, but just can't decide.  

MOXIE!  Great to see you!  Sorry for the scream fest this morning.  I hope you have a big cup of coffee and a movie for the kids! Wink  

Upcoming Races: 

Gazelle Girl 1/2 Marathon 4/13 - 1:48:46