Womens Running

Tired Tuesday - Supermoms (Read 9 times)

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

ER - some kind of ST video.

KR - still the spazziest kid at music class, although I think some of the other kids are 5.

FR - Tuesday special

NRR/rant - DH totally FORGOT about B's recital (didn't have it in his calendar) and showed up at 4:59 when it ran from 4:40-5.  So disappointing.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

Kantkatchme

Zorbs-  too bad DH forgot.  Was B upset? Arn't all little kids spazzy?

Spike- I hope your lawn germinates and grown quickly.

Rr- it's raining, maybe when it stops.  I don't feel like being a drowned rat today.

br- indoor play place play date. Hopefully she wears herself out and naps more then 30".

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

kant - B wasn't upset, which I guess is a good thing, but I was livid.  By spazzy I mean he was paying attention to the teacher the least of all the kids in his class.  Good luck with the indoor play.  Those places scare the shit out of me.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

Morning!

RR - ran 10k before work and was still at my desk by 7am... pleased with that!

KR - has been under the weather for the last few days, we didn't really know what was up and were debating sending her to the dayhome today but DH just called and she puked all over her room after I left for work... so MIL to the rescue again!

TR - hope she doesn't get sick!  She was climbing up and going down M's slide yesterday, M was scared to go down it when she was 2.5 when we first got it.  O is fearless!

FR - chicken/sausage gumbo in the slow cooker.

zorbs - my DH doesn't know if he can make it to M's school concert, but he hasn't forgotten, just might have meeting scheduled that he can't get out of. M is the most clueless in soccer for sure, she isn't spazzy but is off in lala land.

kant - hope the rain lets up!  and that DD gives you a good nap.

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

superspike113

Honorary Old

RR: woke up at 4:40 to go running, but it was howling gusty wind, so I called RP and told her not to come over (stroller run). Wind was totally gone by 5:30 Sad but at that point I was already getting ready for work. Going to try to get out tonight.

TR: I think I forgot to mention it yesterday but R got a powerwheel from his godfather's mom (who refers to herself and R's "great-godmother") and he is obsessed. I won't let him bring it home yet because I think he would tear up the yard with it, need to let the grass get established first, so its at his godparents and he's begging to go there. Took him to the pool Sunday afternoon and was being such a weiner. When it was time to leave, he took off running, tripped on his own feet and managed to skin the top of his nose on the concrete.

FR: Last night was baked chicken breast and sauteed kale. Tonight is either something with ground beef or I will attempt the chile verde pork in the pressure cooker, though I'd prefer to do it in the crockpot, so I'll probably hold off til tomorrow.

NRR: Need to plan DS's birthday party- hopefully 10 days is sufficient notice to invite people!

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

superspike113

Honorary Old

zorbs- I don't know if you've ever watched Mad TV but there is a character called "Stuart" (you can Youtube this)- R is super spazzy like Stuart and will say "Watch, mom!" and then do a spazzy jump or something just like that. I wouldn't worry about spazzitude until he's like 7 or 8. Sorry G forgot B's recital Sad  I'm really bossy and I make DH call me to confirm he picked up R from daycare when its his turn because he's forgotten stuff like that before.

kant- its raining here too, good for my grass at least!

CA- I just know with how cautious R is, my next kid will probably be a daredevil. Sorry about the pukes, that's the worst. Is M old enough to know to puke into a bowl/toilet? When R got norovirus, we just surrounded him with towels and cuddled him on the couch otherwise he'd freak out and start running around barfing everywhere. Gumbo sounds good mmmm

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

spike - she's probably old enough to puke into a bucket after the first puke, but since no one knew it was coming on, there was no bucket on hand.  Also, I think she has my iron stomach gene and so has rarely puked in her life, which leaves her inexperienced at puking, which I guess is good Smile  Did you find your earing?  Was it yesterday that you were searching?  I hope you find it!!

superspike113

Honorary Old

CA- I used the metal detector in the spots I thought it could be, and no luck Sad I don't think its worth searching the whole acre for, who knows if its even there Sad

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

spike - that sucks Sad

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

CA - you must be glad you weren't the one to have to clean the pukey mess.

spike - we have been talking about the recital for WEEKS now. G doesn't use google calendar anymore, otherwise I'd make the event and send him an invite to confirm.

runninmer

HI!  I have a few minutes during summer school, so I thought I would join today!

RR:  I really want to run today.  If I do, it will be with the double, which sucks.  OR, I wait until DH gets home from work or after H goes to bed which is 8:30ish.

BR:  Is cutting tooth #7 which is making our nights pretty crappy.  Not that they are stellar to begin with, but waking at 11:15 for the first time just sucks.  I sleep like I have a newborn!

TR:  Is getting so old!  He totally listens to our conversations and then asks questions about it.  This morning I was looking for my work keys and decided I left them at work.  He started asking me where my keys were and why I left them at work!  Still likes to cuddle though, which I love.

NRR: I am picking up my new car today.  My lease is up, so I was do.  I am "upgrading" from an equinox to a traverse.  It is kind of a tank and resembles a van, but is still an SUV.  I am not ready for a van.  I'm also not looking forward to the money down which is what I would normally put in savings for the summer.  Oh well, this is what we save for.

FR:  I ate a ton of junk last night.  (raviolis, garlic bread, etc.) so lots of carbs.  I feel bloated and gross today...hence the desire to run!

Upcoming Races: 

Gazelle Girl 1/2 Marathon 4/13 - 1:48:46

runninmer

zorbs - That is a bummer that DH forgot.  Did you remind him?  I find I need to do that with my DH a lot.  As irritating as it is, at least then the boys (well, J) isn't disappointed when dad isn't there for something.  DH also writes a lot of reminders...he is SO forgetful!

kant - I hope you got a good nap after the indoor playdate.  I took J to meet a friend of his at an indoor place and he ran hard for 2 hours.  Nap...45 minutes.  I was SO disappointed!

CAR - I have been thinking of you often as we are doing a lot of BLW with J.  We still do pureed foods, but he has eaten more table food at almost 9 months than J did his first year!  I get SO nervous after giving him something new, but the kid just eats and eats!  I made sweet potato chunks last week, and we made squash "fries" this week.  He LOVES it and does really well.  Your dress  pics have been cute!  I hope O stays healthy.

spike - Has DH officially started his new job?  How is it going?  I think kids need to run, slip, fall, and hurt themselves at the pool in order to understand why we tell them to walk.  Ha!  Did you find your earring?  Sorry - Just read CAR's question and your response!  I hope you find the earring!  Have you checked other place (inside the house, etc) or are you just looking outside?

Upcoming Races: 

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

mer - sorry about the bad sleep!  It almost seems worse than a newborn when they've given you a taste of good sleep and then go back to bad sleep again.  Awesome that BLW is going so well!  We spoon fed things like yogurt, soup, apple sauce but otherwise just did regular stuff and it's so easy!  I hope you can fit your run in, I felt super bloated on the weekend and hate that feeling!

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

mer - I thought an equinox is a van?

runninmer

Nope, it is an SUV it only seats 5.  Here is a pic.   My new car will seat 7.

mer - I thought an equinox is a van?

Upcoming Races: