Womens Running

Over the Hump Day Supermoms (Read 10 times)

runnergirl9508

RR: heading out in a bit for 6+ miles. No bootcamp this morning, as two of my ladies are out of town and the third has to take her DD to the dr.

TR: said he wanted to go hiking yesterday morning, so we went to the nature center. He had a blast finding caterpillars, newts, and frogs. He loves collecting rocks to throw in the pond there too. Spent a good two hrs there.

NRR: OB appt. this morning, then probably just hanging out for the rest of the day. Feel like I had something I needed to do...

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

Feel like I had something I needed to do...

birth a baby, perhaps? Wink

RR/ER - 6K easy, then meeting old RP later on to bike, try for 10K.

KR - I still can't get over the fact that he insisted on wearing socks + sandals.  Where did he get his lack of fashion sense from?!

FR - fried udon noodles, fake beef, veggies.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

Morning!

RR - 8k, either at lunch, or more likely I'll work through and run after work.  It's rainy here and I don't want to do the drowned rat look.

KR - burst into tears as soon as she got home yesterday w/ DH, said she missed her dog Sad

TR - came home in dayhome ladies son's clothes because she had a massive blowout.  Glad I didn't have to deal with it!

FR - brown sugar shredded chicken, rice, broccoli. It's a slow cooker meal, hopefully it's ok, I am not a big fan of chicken in the slow cooker.

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

superspike113

Honorary Old

RR: USRD. I picked rocks for about 6 hours yesterday and I feel broken. I was pushing a heavily loaded wheelbarrow and it sank into a soft spot and I bashed my shin pretty hard, I think I might have bruised the bone. My SI is super angry. I'm getting really frustrated, I wonder if I will have back problems the rest of my life, or if there is something I can do to fix it so I don't have this problem anymore.

TR: Some friends came over to help with the rocks and R played with their 4 kids all evening until he got so tired and hungry he was crying about everything.  Hit a kid in the head with a plastic bat at daycare because said kid was breaking the "no playing with sticks" rule instead of tattling on him, so they both got into trouble.

FR: Was too tired to cook so I just baked some premade GF chicken strips and tator tots. Have a fridge full of groceries and no desire to cook.

NRR: Lunch with my college roommate was good yesterday. She quit her soul sucking job and was only unemployed for 3 days before she got called in for an interview with a place she had applied with over the winter and got the job. She will be working with the wife of DH's former roommate from when he was a fire dept resident, and she is total drama.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

superspike113

Honorary Old

RG- story of my life, feeling like you're forgetting something important. R asked me to go hiking the other day when it was pouring rain, ummm no.

zorbs- B must be a PNW-er at heart. I was teasing DH the other day for showing up at my office wearing a hoodie, cargo shorts, and flipflops. I told him it really should have been socks with Birkenstocks to complete the image. I miss udon noodles.

CA- I hope your chicken turns out. I agree, Beef or pork is far superior in the CP. So sad about M missing your dog Sad

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

RG - the hiking sounds fun!!  M loves to go throw rocks in the creek by our house

zorbs - nice job on the run/bike this morning!!

spike - I've noticed a huge improvement in my SI function since I've gotten serious about core.  specifically the TRX, and hip exercises.  I've done them fairly religiously for the last 1.5 years.

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

superspike113

Honorary Old

update: I just hired a labor contractor to bring a giant van of workers to my house tomorrow to pick rocks. $$$ well spent so that DH isn't flipping out and so I'm not hobbling around like I'm arthritic.

runnergirl9508

RR2- ran 6.6 miles this morning, and felt great! It was breezy and overcast. Nice change from the heat/humidity of the past few days.

zorbs- lol, yes birthing a baby would be a good thing to do today! hope your run and bike ride go well today. Lol about B with the socks/sandals. I remember my dad trying to leave the house once with BLACK socks and sandals on. My mom just looked at him and said, "You're NOT getting in my car with those socks on." Ha

CA- aww, that is so sad about M and the dog. I was always glad to miss the blow-outs too. The sitter we had watching R for the first year would wash his clothes which was awesome! Hope you have a great run later and the rain lets up.

spike- yay for hiring someone to pick rocks. it sounded like it was going to be a long-ass job! Ha, your FR is my FWP sometimes. I'll grocery shop, then want to order out for dinner. Sorry about the SI joint- do you regularly see a chiro? Yay for your friend's new job- that's amazing that she had so little down time. Yeah, I feel like I constantly make lists of things to do so I don't forget anything!

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08

superspike113

Honorary Old

RG- I've been getting chiro treatments for it on and off for over 3 years now. I need to do something. Its usually fine until I do something strenous then it gets inflamed and angry again. The SI dysfunction onset during pregnancy.  I feel kinda weird and exploitative about hiring a vanload of hispanic migrant workers, but I hired them through a licensed company rather than picking them up behind Home Depot or something.