Womens Running

IT'S NATIONAL NUTELLA DAY, DIVAS (Read 20 times)

SassySparky

I saw this somewhere this morning. Pinterest maybe!

I'll be running my first full, the Richmond Marathon on November 16, 2013!

SassySparky

RR: Took SRD on Monday and Tuesday to recover from my mileage last weekend. It's a cutback week here, too. Today is 4 miles, I'm going in to work late and leaving for it now (7:40). I just wanted to run in the day light!

NRR: Not much going on. Weekdays are never interesting, so I'm just working for the weekend! My uncle is stopping by sometimes this weekend as he is driving through and my dad and stepmom are coming on Sunday. We haven't seen them since before Christmas. Anyway, off to get G out of bed!

I'll be running my first full, the Richmond Marathon on November 16, 2013!

gsdrunner

Morning Sassy! Nutella is so goooood.  Enjoy the rest from cut back week. Mine was last week and it was great. I'm working up to 40 miles from this point forward. I'll hit 40 is 4 weeks.

RR: Speedwork today or at least I am hoping. Whatever I can fit in, I may have to break it up throughout the day

NRR:  Not much, just getting ready to leave whenever that is. The PM for this project is a HORRIBLE planner.  There are no outlets at the location, so I have no idea how he excepted DH to install, and config equipment with no power! DH did all the design which is completed. Anyhow, moron! It just stinks for DH bc now his time to install is getting shorter so he will be working longer days. Talking about working longer... DH found out that he was 193% billable last year. The top in the company (3 locations) and NO ONE told him. The second place person was at 100% -- YES, DH does multiple projects at one time... they company didn't give him ANYTHING NOTHING and never told him. He found out form another engineer at another location. Needless to say, this house is really ticked off and the compnay has put their nail in the coffin.   Sorry for the venting. Its just so upsetting! ANyhow gotta run... its library program day that is if M can do it. She going through some major growing pains yesterday and today. She just has been upset and miserable.

Have a great day!

MA runner girl

Morning! Happy National Nutella Day... LOL

RR: 3 miles last night were good! Yay! I took it slower than usual, and walk breaks every half mile, and I had no cramping or pelvis aching after. So it looks like I'll just stick to shorter runs from here on out. I'm fine with it, the 6 miles were taking a lot of my energy and I'd rather use some of that energy to get stuff done on Sundays.

NRR: Proud of DH. He has been really good about bringing his lunch to work every day the last few weeks, and also we haven't eaten out (except for my mom's birthday) in 3 weeks! That's really good for us considering we were eating out 2-3 nights a week before. Now I plan some easy meals every week to make when I don't feel like cooking instead of take out. Also, DH has cut back on beer, to almost NONE during the week when he used to have a few almost every night. I can already tell he's losing the beer gut. Smile I think I really opened his eyes to the spending, and I'm glad he's making changes. That's a relief!!!

Sassy - Hope you enjoy your run in the daylight! I don't blame you for wanting to do that. My weekdays are not exciting either, I just don't have the energy!

PRs: 5k - 21:22, half marathon - 1:39:43, marathon - 3:37:16

MA runner girl

GSD - Do you know what dates you are coming up here? We should get together! Sorry about DH's company dropping the ball, I hope they make up for it.

PRs: 5k - 21:22, half marathon - 1:39:43, marathon - 3:37:16

melrunner

SasaysassySassy, Nutella day?!?!?!? Yummmmm!!!!!!!! Enjoy your cutback week!!!!!

GSD, whereabouts are you all going?? Have a better day dear.

MA, awesome on DH cutting down on spending. Yay for no pain!!!!!!!

TriR, spinning plus Zumba tonight.

NtriR, psychiatrist appointment went well. She told me if I Need to take my anxiety pills for the Time being, I can, I'm taking the least amount possible since I hate taking them. I also have to see my regular T more often.

Volunteering was better yesterday. I ended up staying until 930 as I was helping a family out that the boy had just gotten admitted and he was extremely autistic so I told parents to go get something to eat and I'd stay with their child. He was screaming and yelling couldnt speak. So so sad. I still think I want to change units since seeing the adolescents dx with EDs and refeeding is a bit harder than what I thought.

Anyway, have a great day girls!

lizo_77

that's awesome sassy! haha. I don't think I've ever even had nutella before

RR: good mile in 8.43 then cool down then weights for 25 minutes. Used an app I downloaded onto my phone and it worked pretty well once I figured it out.

NRR: normal work day. no meetings!!! woo!! hoo!!

got home yesterday, vacuumed carpet on main level then ate the world's laziest dinner - cheese sandwich and boiled eggs. haha. worked for about 2 extra hours too. today, more the same except the vacuuming. instead I need to go out and buy a gift for my mom's birthday which is tomorrow...

sassy: enjoy the run! I'm with you on wanting daylight runs again!!

gsd: good luck with the speed work! 40 miles per week! you go!

MA: that's awesome about the not eating out in three weeks. I need to take you guy's example and not eat out for a while!! I've been bad!

mel: your volunteering experience so far floors me! glad it was better yesterday, though it still sounds soo hard and heartbreaking! glad the appt with the P went well!

RunLikeTheWind23

Morning Ladies!

RR: 3 miles on the TM after work

NRR: having dinner with a friend tonight and then getting home to curl up and watch American Idol!

Gotta run ladies. I'm off to a meeting!

Klmcdona

Morning Ladies!

World Nutella day?? Today is my favorite day then!

Sassy- yay for getting to run in the daylight! I am jealous and am counting down the days! I am working for the weekend too. sounds like you have a fun weekend planned.

GSD- good luck getting your speedwork in today. Wow that is amazing what DH did, but it is also horrible that no one said anything!

MA- glad that you got in your 3 yesterday! sounds like you have a good plan in place for running. I am super impressed with you and your 3 miles. Sounds like DH really took your conversation to heart! One thing that i learned with my own DH is that when he is good with stuff like that, he really appreciates it when I give him positive reinforcement (kind of like a dog Smile) and keeps him going!

RR- I got in a good easy run last night with abs afterwards. Tonight will be speedwork.

NRR- work is keeping me pretty busy! In a good way though. I have a lot of projects going on so it is really interesting. DH has a volleyball game tonight so I am looking forward to some time to relax and watch TV after my run!

outwestrunner

Good morning, ladies!

Greetings from the Mojave Desert!!

RR: uh.. I walked 3 miles yesterday? I have keeping up with my burpees, which seem harder since I'm doing them in the morning, as opposed to later in the day. I wonder how much that has to do with it..like my neurons aren't completely awake yet or something.

NRR: We've been driving around in a big truck out in the middle of the desert and it is AWESOME!!! So many awesome plants out here..blows my mind. DBF is taking care of Fay for the first time while I'm down here, and from the sounds of it, it's going well, which makes me very happy! He's been stand-offish towards her for some time, and I think this might help him pull his head out of his @ss.

Sassy - It's kind of nice that weekdays are uninteresting, dont' you think? It's enough that we go to work.

GSD - Your trip up to ME sounds like fun. How is the running around there?

MA - DBF put himself on a beer budget, i.e. only $50/month on beer. The problem is he homebrews, and the money for supplies comes out of his "hobby" fund, so I've yet to see the decrease in the beer belly.

Mel - Wow, your volunteering sounds very intense! Good for you for going, I can understand wanting to switch units.

Lizo - Your dinner doesn't sound that bad. At least you assembled a sandwich.  :P

KLM - I take it the transition to the new job is going well?

outwestrunner

Good morning, ladies!

Greetings from the Mojave Desert!!

RR: uh.. I walked 3 miles yesterday? I have keeping up with my burpees, which seem harder since I'm doing them in the morning, as opposed to later in the day. I wonder how much that has to do with it..like my neurons aren't completely awake yet or something.

NRR: We've been driving around in a big truck out in the middle of the desert and it is AWESOME!!! So many awesome plants out here..blows my mind. DBF is taking care of Fay for the first time while I'm down here, and from the sounds of it, it's going well, which makes me very happy! He's been stand-offish towards her for some time, and I think this might help him pull his head out of his @ss.

Sassy - It's kind of nice that weekdays are uninteresting, dont' you think? It's enough that we go to work.

GSD - Your trip up to ME sounds like fun. How is the running around there?

MA - DBF put himself on a beer budget, i.e. only $50/month on beer. The problem is he homebrews, and the money for supplies comes out of his "hobby" fund, so I've yet to see the decrease in the beer belly.

Mel - Wow, your volunteering sounds very intense! Good for you for going, I can understand wanting to switch units.

Lizo - Your dinner doesn't sound that bad. At least you assembled a sandwich.  :P

KLM - I take it the transition to the new job is going well?

outwestrunner

Yikes - sorry about the double post!

monk717

Ooooh I love nutella!

So I'd been meaning to clean my work desk, its been a really long time. Well I was forced to this morning when I spilled (and by spilled I really mean sprayed) half my water bottle allllll over my desk. I was going to put some G2 powder in so I didn't close the lid and I set it down on the edge or something and across the desk it went... at least thats done! But I moved my monitors around and of course they're not in the right spot now so I'll spend the morning getting them back where they should be.

ER: Body flow this morning. I'm getting to a point where I don't know what kind of exercise I can do comfortably the next few weeks. My pelvis was getting sore at times during class and my back has been sore since. I'll just make do as best I can as long as I can I guess.

NER: Had a tough night with A last night. DH went out with a friend so it was just us. Had some disagreements and then I had to clean up a major potty accident... ugggh. I felt like an awful parent. We got over it though. Not much else going on at the moment. We had a lot of fun wrapping P's birthday present. It was a suggestion in an article I read awhile ago about helping the toddler sibling get used to the new baby. Having them give the baby a present, wrapping it was my idea though. Unfortunately A got upset when I said we had to put it away to save for his birthday!

taylorma1

Sassy-wooo National Nutella day. That’s awesome. My weekdays are never interesting either, just workout, school, work, home, eat, homework, bed, repeat.

Gsd-sorry about the work stress DH is going through

MA-that’s so great that DH is making some positive changes in his life!

Meli-glad your therapist appt went well and volunteering too, though I know it can be really hard seeing people in those conditions. But you are such a great person for doing that

Lizo-you are such a working machine!

RLTW-have a fun time with your friend tonight

Klm-hope you have a good run tonight and can relax after

Outwest-glad you are having fun down there and DBF is stepping up and taking care of Fay

Monk-sorry about the disagreements with A last night. Are you considering P’s birth his birthday, or are you waiting til he turns 1?

RR: planning on a pool run at lunch. Heel is hurting me, and there’s still slushy snow on the ground, so I am going to play it safe and run in the pool with no impact. Planning on getting my heart rate up high in it so I can mimic speedwork

NRR: just working again today, nothing too excited. Looking forward to the weekend is all.

NorCal

Hi Ladies! Happy Humping Day! (Where's the dancing banana!? lol)

RR. Had a great 7 miles last night, did a pretty hilly trail for the first time since I hurt my leg. I took it slowly and everything felt good. I also did a glute workout yesterday, which I am really feeling today! Today I'll do abs and arms.

NRR. Working on billing at home this morning, then working this afternoon. Nothing too exciting!

Humboldt Redwoods Half Marathon 10.20.2013 

Tiburon by the Bay Half Marathon 11.3.2013 (My Birthday!) 

Napa Valley Full Marathon 3.2.2013

PRs: 

Half: 1:48

Full: 4:34