Womens Running

Is it Wednesday Supermoms (Read 16 times)

runnergirl9508

yawn...coffee please!

RR: I have a pretty big gap between my first and second PT clients this morning, so I'm hoping to run 8-9 miles then do a quick KB workout. I've missed having bootcamp this week!

TR: we spent 2hrs at the park yesterday morning- he was so happy! He ran all over looking for pinecones, we went down the slides a million times. It was such a nice day out, we were able to go to another park in the afternoon too- R was pooped by bedtime! his talking is starting to become a bit more clear.

NRR: not too much- I feel boring, lol!

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

RR - I got an email that the local 8K race had only 33 spots left, so I signed up, and so did DH.  It is on January 26th, DH's bday.  Crazy that it sells out so early.

ER - also a KB workout.

TR - forgive the mommy-bragging, but listen to B singing in tune, and also keeping a steady beat for the most part.  He learned that from music class. http://youtu.be/EsUkf-5sLmw

FR - chinese sausage fried rice.  DH loves this dish so much, he vacuums up a large pile of it and declares it to be crack.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

running eh

RR - 4ish easy either on the TM or w. the stroller, just didn't get my butt out of bed this morning.

NRR - going to visit my grandmother today

FR - stir fry

KR - DS was looking for his race bib from the 1K race he did on Saturday.  He said to me "Mom, where's my licence plate?"

rg - wow, that is a lot of playing at the park - so fun!  Hope you have a great run today.  Have you taken classes in how to use the KBs?  They are completely intimidating to me!  I have actually never seen anyone using them at my gym.

zorbs - that FR sounds yummy to me too!  I saw the video of B, he is so cute!  Sounds like he has a good handle on the alphabet!  Yay for signing up for the 8K!

Erniegirl

ER - Going to drag out my stability ball and do a serious core workout.

TR - Sucky pants all night. Kept waking up and just wanting to be held. Kind of sweet, really, but I didn't get much sleep as a result. And hopefully the suckiness doesn't mean she's getting sick!

FR - Korean spicy pork, rice, sauteed spinach

NRR - Either all the lights in my kitchen light fixture burnt out at once or it is suddenly not working anymore. Not good for trying to quietly make coffee at 6 am! Going to go over to the community centre for drop in play this morning.

~~~~~

rg - The weather was gorgeous yesterday! Only problem is that with the time change, it got dark so fast when we were playing outside after S's nap. Have a good run and KB workout.

zorbs - Wow, that is a quick race sell out. Probably because there are so few races available at that time of year. Is it that Robbie Burns race? I want to try your chinese sausage fried rice!

eh - Lol at license plate - it kind of is like a license plate! Have a good visit with your grandma.

5k - 20:46          10k - 41:27         10 mile - 1:15:32          Half marathon - 1:39:15      

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

Morning!

RR - 15-16k tonight w/  RP.  Running right after work from work, so hopefully we get some daylight.  Run yesterday ended up being really good, my back/pelvis is still a bit wonky but it's better, I think the run helped loosen things up.

TR - more Jekyll and Hyde last night.  She smartened up for a while, and we played in her playroom, and she sat with me and looked through her baby book (just a photo album that I did).  She kept calling the baby 'baby Olivia', nope, that's you sweetie!

BR - seems like a different person now that she's healthy and not teething!  YAY!  I need to finish her baby book, I have a groupon that expires at the end of the year, so that's my deadline.

FR - DH is in charge, It'll be leftovers or eggs.

NRR - DH has the flu that we all had last week.  I feel bad, I at least had it during my cut back week... I hope he feels ok to run our last 20 with us on Saturday.

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

runnergirl9508

RR2: 8 crazy hilly windy miles. Felt great! Ran some new roads and a bit on trails. Nice change of scenery.

Zorbs- B is talented, and so cute!

CA- hope DH is better soon!

Reh- hope the foot holds up later.

Ernie- enjoy the core workout.

strollermama

Morning ladies!

RR:  Keeping the streak alive so far.  Hoping for 4mi this morning and maybe a quick weights workout.  I am really hoping to get back up to about 30 miles for the week.  I have been sitting at 20 now for quite a while.

TR:  Birthday boy today!  We won't really be doing anything special since he had all of his birthday festivities over the weekend.

NRR:  Day 3 in ob/gyn.  This rotation is going so slowly.  Partly because I don't see many patients and partly because I have no internet access so between patients I just sit there...

RG - The park sounds like so much fun!  I am not a fan of how early it has been getting dark here!

zorbs - You obviously passed on your musical talent.  Fun that you guys signed up for another race!  Who watches B when you guys race together?

eh - Cute about the license plate!  Are you sore at all from your blazing fast PR?

ernie - Hope yours isn't getting sick.  My baby woke up snotty this morning so I think another cold is on it's way...hopefully they don't act like twins in this manner.

CA - Yikes, hope DH feels better.  I am still working on H's baby book...

5k - 21:32  FM - 3:27:40

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

RG - M would be in heaven with 2 hrs at the park!!  It's so fun when they start talking more clearly!

zorbs - of course B sings in tune - he's got your genes!  Anything fried rice is good, but I'm sure it's even more amazing homemade/authentic.

r-eh - lol on DS's license plate!  Have a nice visit with your gma.

ernie - boo to the sucky pants!  I hope she's not getting sick!!

stroller - nice job with the streaking!  I'm so simple with the baby books - that's how I can have a chance at finishing them.  They are just online photo albums basically.

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

running eh

ernie - hope that light fixture comes back to life for you!  Also hope that S isn't getting sick - maybe she just wanted a few extra snuggles last night.  Have fun at drop in play.  I think you should open a restaurant  I want to eat at your place everyday!

CA - glad your back is feeling better.  Have a great run tonight.  Do you work with RP too?  Hope DH is feeling better soon, that is rotten!

stroller - enjoy that extra time today.  Are you in a clinical OB setting or in hospital?  Sorry that it's kind of boring.  Do you know what you want to do after you graduate?  A coworker of mine has gone back to school for nursing and he told me that he will do whatever kind of nursing pays the best and gives him the most time off Smile  Happy Birthday to H!!  My quads were a bit sore the next day, but nothing too bad.  I am sure you have just as fast a 5k in you, you just need to get out and race one again!

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

rg - we are on for dinner next Thursday, right?

eh - a few people at my gym bring their own KBs but no one besides my clients and I are doing it properly.

ernie - what's in the spicy pork? I like this Korean spicy chicken from HoSu (Queen W; across the street from CityTV), I wonder if yours is similar?  I knew the race would sell out quickly..the next race I'll have to sign up for fast will be ATB.

stroller - happy bday to H! we usually talk either my parents or MIL to watch B during races.

CA - we have a framed pic of us with B from when he was about 3 days old, and he always says, "mommy, daddy, baby!" and when I tell him the baby is him, he looks very confused.

ok off to get my Richmond pedi..

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

superspike113

Honorary Old

RR: 3.5 miles, it was coooold!

TR: Bad day yesterday. Peed his pants at daycare, pooped in his underwear for DH. Meltdowns galore.  Reading books before bed is one of my favorite times of the day and is a nice transition to bedtime and very sweet moments for me.

FR: Chicken, rice, veg last night. Swedish meatballs tonight. Going to try baking meatballs and see if they hold together better than skillet cooked ones.

NRR: Dropping off my car to get new tires on today.  Reading Divergent and I'm hooked, though I feel kinda lame that most of the reading I've done in the past couple years has been YA fiction.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

superspike113

Honorary Old

TR2- Oh I decided that when R is fully potty trained and I don't have to carry diapers and underwear with me all the time, I'm going to treat myself to a new purse, so its extra disappointing that R hasn't gone more than 5 days without an accident. I'll consider him PT if he can make it 2 weeks.

RG- I haven't taken R to the park in a couple weeks because its been rainy or windy.

zorbs- that's awesome that B is already exhibiting musical talent, its one thing that I've always been jealous of others for. R seems to be taking after me and really likes drawing/creating. I got a pedi on Saturday- OPI red.

eh- cute about the license plate.  R seems pretty indifferent to my grandma, and is terrified of DH's grandma's Roomba.

Ernie- I saw my grocery store is carrying bulgogi/kalbi marinade now, but its not gf.

CA- Your marathon is so close! Sorry about the toddler mood swings.

strollermama- Happy birthday, H!  What has been your favorite rotation so far? Do you already have an idea of where you want to end up career wise?

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

runnergirl9508

spike- I love the idea of a new purse for yourself after R is fully PT! hope the tire apt goes fast. ha, I can't remember the last time I read a book for fun- I really should start again. it's been mild out the past couple of mornings, though Monday was a brisk 19* when I ran.

zorbs- yes, Thursday still works for dinner. there is a small chance that I might be able to get a *free* flight to Chicago for my RRCA coaching course next weekend, the only downside is that it leaves Thurs, not Fri. Otherwise I'm driving 11hrs out there.

stroller- nice to see you on RA! great job keeping the streak going. Happy 2nd bday to H! Hope the OB rotation picks up soon- it does seem like a slower one. What's next on your clinicals? Yeah, I don't really enjoy the fact that it gets dark around 5:30. I told DH that in my perfect world, the sun would rise at 5-5:30am every day and set around 8pm. Ha. He said we'd have to move closer to the equator. No thanks, I hate the hot weather.

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

spike - I always bake Swedish meatballs.  But then again I buy my meatballs frozen from a box.  Once an ex bf and I made some from scratch for a party and people scarfed down a huge pile of them in minutes, but it mixed beef and pork.  I can't bring myself to mix meats any more, it's like...sex with another species. Joking

rg - sorry but I have to hope that you don't get a free flight, because I'll be terribly sad to miss you while in your town!

superspike113

Honorary Old

zorbs- I usually make turkey meatballs, but I'm going all out and crossbreeding the beef and pork tonight Wink